(PC) Team Fortress 2: Revival
  • Cloudenvy said:
    I play Heavy from time to time! :D

awesome :3 just got the achiev for being top of the scoreboard as medic and not killing anybody :3 ubercharge ftw ^^
  • Heads up guys, Sunny's got a Noobtoob TF2 server up we can use. IP in OP.
  • I'm in! I'm a complete noob at it, I've found it's safest to just play soldier and try to blow people up at this point since I don't know the ins and outs of the other classes. Steam id is StanielK. Should I be adding people or something?
  • Staniel with a Kapital K said:
    I'm in! I'm a complete noob at it, I've found it's safest to just play soldier and try to blow people up at this point since I don't know the ins and outs of the other classes. Steam id is StanielK. Should I be adding people or something?

We're in the same boat then, heh. And it's never a bad idea to add as many NooBTooBers as you can as friends.
  • Huhuu, you may throw me in :)
    Steam ID: Andrilza
  • I don't think I will be able to join you guys tonight, I am feeling really tired :(
  • monochromaticx said:
    I don't think I will be able to join you guys tonight, I am feeling really tired :(

...tonight? Isn't it tomorrow?
  • @NdRiLz@ said:
    ...tonight? Isn't it tomorrow?

Oh it is tomorrow. For some reason I thought today was Friday :p
  • monochromaticx said:
    Oh it is tomorrow. For some reason I thought today was Friday :p

Aah, okay :) I think it starts 1am (a.k.a. July the 9th) for you.
  • I should be able to make it tomorrow; just need to be at my PC when the event message pops up from Steam.
  • You can add me to the list of it isnt to late >.>
  • There's some F2P hate out there on the private servers... you dudes probably know about this already though, right?

CRC
  • CapnRedChops said:
    There's some F2P hate out there on the private servers... you dudes probably know about this already though, right?

CRC

You do know we have our own server right?
  • That was fun! I'll see if I can attend Church on Sunday. :)
  • Sorry I didn't show up, I managed to fall asleep >_> Friggin' timezones, grumble grumble.
  • didnt show up either >.< my bad!! i was playing with my irl friend on L4D2 and then played another irl friend and some other mates on TF2 elsewhere >.< sry :/
  • Ummmm... I know this is kind of redundant but... how do I find the TF2 server?
  • ill be there
  • This event has already happened. Sorry.

Please make sure to check the thread's last post date before posting in it. :)

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Most Popular This Week