2011 PAX Prime Thursday Night Meet N Greet Reservation
  • I'm going to go ahead and suggest that we call and make a reservation for 30 today or tomorrow so that they have time to make sure Thursday night is fully staffed on the schedule. I would not be opposed to eating outside again if we have to... as that not only gave us ample room, but the ability to be pretty much as loud as we wanted to be. Thanks for putting this all together, Kaid.
  • Kaid called them Monday and because of our group size they asked him to work with the banquet coordinator. So whatever that means.
  • Yes and the banquet coordinator hasn't gotten back to me yet.
  • Ar7emis said:
    Is it an announcement that, after much careful consideration, you have decided to accept donations for a haircut? Because I can get behind that. :)

As much as I would like to say yes, I wouldn't wanna take any of your money. You go spend that cash on a few Miller Lights, girl!

I would prefer eating outside like last year, I really liked that we had our own section dedicated to us.
  • Did someone say Miller Lite? I'm game for that.

Also yes, I liked being outside. Pray that the weather is nice. We had great weather last year, save Monday.
  • Unfortunately I won't be able to make to the meet'n greet. So you can remove me from the list.
  • We have reserved the private room at Rock Bottom from 8-11 p.m. When you come to Rock Bottom tell the hostess at the door, you are there for the Crystal Ward (or NoobToob) party and they will bring you back to the room.

We have a $500 food and drink minimum so come hungry! If you signed up, PLEASE come. We are putting down our own money to cover the reservation fee so you guys can have this opportunity to have a nice pre-PAX evening with fellow NoobToobers.

Oh and BRING CASH!
  • Awesome to hear! See ya'll there.

Yw

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Most Popular This Week