2011 PAX Prime Thursday Night Meet N Greet Reservation
  • Rock Bottom Brewery

Are you arriving into Seattle on Thursday? Want to meet, greet, and eat with your fellow NooBTooBers? Then make sure you sign up here in the thread. The reason we're asking you to sign up is so that we can call ahead of time to the Rock Bottom Brewery and get a reservation. Last year we had a VERY large party and had to wait a bit to get a table big enough to seat all of us, this year we're trying to avoid that.

The Rock Bottom Brewery is located at 1333 5th Ave #100

We will meet at the Rock Bottom at 8 PM on Thursday, August 25th.

Please sign up here no later than Thursday, August 11th.

At this event you will have the opportunity to talk to your fellow NooBTooB members and get to know the people you've been playing games with all this time.

Those that have reserved:
    1. Kaidfather
    2. wtrswoopes
    3. Dr Gumaer
    4. Locke
    5. Dracomaster01
    6. Gameshark
    7. Fuzzy
    8. Gilligan
    9. Crossplay
    10. Jact01
    11. Jact01's friend
    12. Roscoe
    13. Gravehound
    14. Veri7as
    15. Ar7emis
    16. HP1703
    17. Zocano
    18. Cowlauncher
    19. Senor Mathias
    20. Senor Mathias' Friend
    21. thebgbb
    22. Maraakus
    23. Maraakus' Friend
  • Me! wtrswoopes
  • I missed it last year, but definitely count me in this year: Dr Gumaer
  • Still waiting on flight times, but count me in. Locke
  • I'll be there and I'll probably be eating chicken! Dracomaster01
  • Boomshakalaka
  • I'll be there. MAKE SURE WE ACTUALLY GET A RESERVATION THIS TIME, NOOBS! Last time they almost rejected us. We got lucky we got such a nice seat.

Also, I'm thinking of putting together a "Sandwich Pool" for Dracomaster01. I'll put in $20 if he eats a sandwich, others can add to the pool and see how much money he rejects before he actually eats one. It's an idea that's in the planning stages now, but I think it's worth pursuing. ;)
  • I got there as everyone was finished eating last time....this time my flight is schedualed to arrive at 6 so count me in.
  • I'll be there as I have nothing else to do on Thursday except check-in.
  • Sounds like a good time, I'll be there (however I ave a friend with me)
  • Yup i'll be there on the Thursday :D
    Roscoe
  • Count me in: thegreatdestroyer and a guest
  • Count me in. I might cut it close as far as getting there at 8pm. Just depends on how smoothly my flight goes and how quick I get to the city.
  • I will be there!
  • You can myself plus friend in.
  • I should be able to make it, probably +1 friend. Can't wait!
  • I should mention now that I will be giving a speech at Rock Bottom. You don't wanna miss it.
  • Gameshark said:
    I should mention now that I will be giving a speech at Rock Bottom. You don't wanna miss it.

I would advise everyone gets drunk beforehand hehe. On a serious note, is it something people not at PAX may want to hear?
  • If someone wants to record it to share with everyone not going, I would not be opposed to it.
  • Gameshark said:
    I should mention now that I will be giving a speech at Rock Bottom. You don't wanna miss it.

Is it an announcement that, after much careful consideration, you have decided to accept donations for a haircut? Because I can get behind that. :)
  • Hi all, I was able to coincidentally arrange some business meetings in Seattle w/ the mothership and was able to have them fall right around PAX so should be in town Thur-Sat. See y'all at Rock Bottom!

Yw
  • yuzo said:
    Hi all, I was able to coincidentally arrange some business meetings in Seattle w/ the mothership and was able to have them fall right around PAX so should be in town Thur-Sat. See y'all at Rock Bottom!

Yw

Do you have a badge for the show??
  • Slixshot said:
    Do you have a badge for the show??

Hopefully should be able to bum an exhibitor badge from a friend so will definitely check out the show on Saturday before my flight leaves.

Yw
  • You on my Thursday afternoon flight again Yuzo?
  • yuzo said:
    Hopefully should be able to bum an exhibitor badge from a friend so will definitely check out the show on Saturday before my flight leaves.

Yw

I ask because I've got an extra if you need a way in. Tweet me @Slixshot if it comes to it. It's really no problem at all.
  • Kaidfather said:
    You on my Thursday afternoon flight again Yuzo?

Probably not, I have to take an early flight on Thursday to go into the office all day. Will definitely need a drink that evening :)

Slixshot said:
    I ask because I've got an extra if you need a way in. Tweet me @Slixshot if it comes to it. It's really no problem at all.

Ah good to hear! Will definitely ping ya if my connection falls through, thanks for the offer!

Yw

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Most Popular This Week