WTB PAX 2011 Tickets
  • Yo guys, I have a couple friends that missed out on 3 day tickets for this year because it sold out so quickly. I'm looking for a way to get them to go with me aka I'd be interested in any 3 day tickets that you may have bought and found that you cant or don't want to use. I'd be willing to negotiate the price as long as it's not ridiculous :P
    Thanks guys.

-Matt
  • I'm pretty sure everyone here that has tickets is really wants to go (I know I do).

You may get lucky and someone with tickets cannot make it, but that may not be the case here. You're best bet is ebay or some ticket exchange.
  • Can someone explain why there is a limit on passes? I just think it's strange. Most cons I've gone to haven't had limits, then again I've never tried to go to a Gaming Expo.

I didn't get tickets because I didn't lock down a room. Apparently these passes are important, so that means there's no point in going. Missing out.... again I refuse to buy on eBay when they'll mostly be overpriced.
  • Chimeratech said:
    Can someone explain why there is a limit on passes? I just think it's strange. Most cons I've gone to haven't had limits, then again I've never tried to go to a Gaming Expo.

well the limit on passes is the greatest thing they could come up with....with the limit your waiting 4 hours to play a demo of a game that will come out in 4 months i cant imagine what the lines would be if anyone could go in. not to mention any of the popular panels, some of them are recommended you get in line over a half hour before it starts the number of panels i visit would likely be cut in half if there was unlimited tickets.
  • Chimeratech said:
    Can someone explain why there is a limit on passes?

I'm sure the convention hall they are at has a limit of people who can be inside because of fire codes and being able to exit everyone out in time. I would suspect they'd need to move to a bigger venue to offer more tickets. I think they had hoped PAX East would decrease the demand for PAX Prime, but nope.
  • Yeah, PAX East I think only fed the fire, if anything. I think it gave people in the east a taste of it and now they are willing to take the trip out west now to get more.