WTB PAX 2011 Tickets
  • Yo guys, I have a couple friends that missed out on 3 day tickets for this year because it sold out so quickly. I'm looking for a way to get them to go with me aka I'd be interested in any 3 day tickets that you may have bought and found that you cant or don't want to use. I'd be willing to negotiate the price as long as it's not ridiculous :P
    Thanks guys.

-Matt
  • I'm pretty sure everyone here that has tickets is really wants to go (I know I do).

You may get lucky and someone with tickets cannot make it, but that may not be the case here. You're best bet is ebay or some ticket exchange.
  • Can someone explain why there is a limit on passes? I just think it's strange. Most cons I've gone to haven't had limits, then again I've never tried to go to a Gaming Expo.

I didn't get tickets because I didn't lock down a room. Apparently these passes are important, so that means there's no point in going. Missing out.... again I refuse to buy on eBay when they'll mostly be overpriced.
  • Chimeratech said:
    Can someone explain why there is a limit on passes? I just think it's strange. Most cons I've gone to haven't had limits, then again I've never tried to go to a Gaming Expo.

well the limit on passes is the greatest thing they could come up with....with the limit your waiting 4 hours to play a demo of a game that will come out in 4 months i cant imagine what the lines would be if anyone could go in. not to mention any of the popular panels, some of them are recommended you get in line over a half hour before it starts the number of panels i visit would likely be cut in half if there was unlimited tickets.
  • Chimeratech said:
    Can someone explain why there is a limit on passes?

I'm sure the convention hall they are at has a limit of people who can be inside because of fire codes and being able to exit everyone out in time. I would suspect they'd need to move to a bigger venue to offer more tickets. I think they had hoped PAX East would decrease the demand for PAX Prime, but nope.
  • Yeah, PAX East I think only fed the fire, if anything. I think it gave people in the east a taste of it and now they are willing to take the trip out west now to get more.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Most Popular This Week