(360) Halo Reach: Mind Of NooBTooB (Saturday, May 21st 2011)
  • [CENTER]image

This event is all about the customization. I want to bring Halo Reach back into the community, and I hope this event can accomplish that. I will be accepting map, and game-type submissions for this event. That's right, this event is centered around the community and everything that you as a community make.

NO DLC REQUIRED!

If you need help creating a map for this event, feel free to add the participants from the list. Maybe, some of them will aid you in your creation.

If you'd like to participate, please write in this thread with your GAMERTAG. If I don't know your gamertag, you won't be added to the list, and thus won't be invited to the event. Submission requirements for maps, and game-modes are listed below.

[CENTER]Map Guidelines[/CENTER]

[CENTER]- Must support at least one game-type.[/CENTER]

[CENTER] - Infection based maps must not have any cheap hold-out spots. Make it fair.[/CENTER]

[CENTER] - Maps must not be glitchy. Test them with some people here at NooBTooB beforehand![/CENTER]

[CENTER] - Map must have an original name, nothing like "I Pwnz Noobz"[/CENTER]

[CENTER] - Each map must support up to 16 players.[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Game Guidelines[/CENTER]

[CENTER]- Must be over-all balanced, and not impossible.[/CENTER]

[CENTER] - Brand new game-types. Nothing like Team Slayer with just random weapons. Something fun and exciting.[/CENTER]

[CENTER] - Must have an original name, nothing like "I Liek Mudkipz"[/CENTER]

Remember to test your content before submitting it for the event. Any glitchy map, or gametype will not be used in the final event. That's right, I'll play all these maps before-hand. So make sure they work!

[CENTER]Submission Details[/CENTER]

[CENTER]- Put the file in your file share, title the file accordingly.[/CENTER]

[CENTER] - Tell Manio your gamertag, so he can access your fileshare from bungie.net and download the submitted content.[/CENTER]

[CENTER] - Inappropriate content is not allowed.[/CENTER]

[CENTER] - Deadline to submit content is Saturday, May 21st

- Submit content at this link - http://noobtoob.com/community/showthread.php?21417-Halo-Reach-Mind-Of-NoobTooB-Official-Content-Thread[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Event Details[/CENTER]

When: Saturday, May 21st
    Time: 3pm EST (Find your own timezone using the link below.)
    Where: Xbox Live

Time Zone Converter - http://www.timezoneconverter.com/cgi-bin/tzc.tzc

Participants
    1. Manio (GT: Eddie Swiss)
    2. Littleg (GT: CallMeLittleg)
    3. DarkAssassin236 (GT: DarkAssassin236)
    4. monochromaticx (GT: monochromaticx)
    5. @ndrilz@ (GT: andrilza01)
    6. the_one_b (GT: The One B)
    [/CENTER]
  • Yay! Reach!

Boo! I've got a gig that night!

Good thing is, we're due to be done by early evening, so if you guys are still clowning around, I'll jump on then.

You already know my GT, but it's: CallMeLittleg
  • Littleg said:
    Yay! Reach!

Boo! I've got a gig that night!

Good thing is, we're due to be done by early evening, so if you guys are still clowning around, I'll jump on then.

You already know my GT, but it's: CallMeLittleg

Alright, well if you can make it that would be great!
  • I should be there for a little bit.
    GT: DarkAssassin236
  • sign me up :D
  • [hide="You know what?"]image[/hide]
  • Good, good. Can't wait to see you boys once again for some crazy Halo action.
  • My copy just showed up today from renewing my XBL gold membership. I have no plans for Saturday at this time so count me in.
  • the_one_b said:
    My copy just showed up today from renewing my XBL gold membership. I have no plans for Saturday at this time so count me in.

Haha, talk about good timing. Can't wait to see you at the event ;)
  • Just an update letting everybody know the event is in one hour.
  • Had a lot of fun at the event. I wish I could have stayed longer but work comes first
  • I had a great time too, glad my copy showed up in time.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Most Popular This Week