(360) Halo Reach: Mind Of NooBTooB
  • [CENTER]image
    This event is all about the customization. I want to bring Halo Reach back into the community, and I hope this event can accomplish that. I will be accepting map, and game-type submissions for this event. That's right, this event is centered around the community and everything that you as a community make.

NO DLC REQUIRED!

If you need help creating a map for this event, feel free to add the participants from the list. Maybe, some of them will aid you in your creation.

If you'd like to participate, please write in this thread with your GAMERTAG. If I don't know your gamertag, you won't be added to the list, and thus won't be invited to the event. Submission requirements for maps, and game-modes are listed below.[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Map Guidelines[/CENTER]
    [center]- Must support at least one game-type.
    - Infection based maps must not have any cheap hold-out spots. Make it fair.
    - Maps must not be glitchy. Test them with some people here at NooBTooB beforehand!
    - Map must have an original name, nothing like "I Pwnz Noobz"
    - Each map must support up to 16 players.
    [/center]

[CENTER]Game Guidelines[/CENTER]
    [CENTER]- Must be over-all balanced, and not impossible.
    - Brand new game-types. Nothing like Team Slayer with just random weapons. Something fun and exciting.
    - Must have an original name, nothing like "I Liek Mudkipz"[/CENTER]

Remember to test your content before submitting it for the event. Any glitchy map, or gametype will not be used in the final event. That's right, I'll play all these maps before-hand. So make sure they work!

[CENTER]Submission Details[/CENTER]
    [CENTER]- Put the file in your file share, title the file accordingly.
    - Tell Manio your gamertag, so he can access your fileshare from bungie.net and download the submitted content.
    - Inappropriate content is not allowed.
    - Deadline to submit content is Saturday, April 2nd[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Event Details[/CENTER]
    [CENTER]When: Saturday, April 2nd
    Time: 3pm EST (Find your own timezone using the link below.)
    Where: Xbox Live

Time Zone Converter - http://www.timezoneconverter.com/cgi-bin/tzc.tzc

Participants
    1. Manio (GT: Eddie Swiss)
    2. Slixshot (GT: Slixshot)
    3. DarkAssassin236 (GT: DarkAssassin236)
    4. monochromaticx (GT: monochromaticx)
    5. @NdRiLz@ (GT: andrilza01)[/CENTER]

Spoiler:
    [youtube]7oe91-dwNRM[/youtube]
  • sign me up bud, I've been playing the shit out of this recently. I have no idea what to make though...
  • I can be on for a little bit before I go to work. Hopefully this time you can get more people to sign up.
  • DarkAssassin236 said:
    I can be on for a little bit before I go to work. Hopefully this time you can get more people to sign up.

I'm hoping.
  • Awwww poot, I'm out on Saturday night (in a rare example of Littleg Social Life). If you're still kicking about when I get back in I'll jump in a few games hopefully.

Also, side note, April 2nd is awfully close to try and finish up a map. I had been working on one around the time of the last attempt at The Mind of Noobtoob, but I was struggling with the spawn points etc so haven't gone back to it since...
  • Littleg said:
    Awwww poot, I'm out on Saturday night (in a rare example of Littleg Social Life). If you're still kicking about when I get back in I'll jump in a few games hopefully.

Also, side note, April 2nd is awfully close to try and finish up a map. I had been working on one around the time of the last attempt at The Mind of Noobtoob, but I was struggling with the spawn points etc so haven't gone back to it since...

Yeah, the spawns are a little crazy to understand in the game. However, I believe you have my gamertag so if you need any help with the spawns just pop me a message.
  • sing me up too however i may not stay for the entrie event
  • Oh damn, glad I noticed this. Sign me up!
  • Thanks for the sign-ups guys. Hopefully more people sign-up, I'd like to have some big action going on.
  • Damn it, can't make it tmrw. But if there's ever another event you can count me in.

Have fun guys.
  • Remember everyone, the event is today at 3pm EST. Which is roughly in about 7 hours. That means, everyone has 7 hours to make some maps, and game-types. So, let's get ready and play some Halo!

Also, if anybody has a capture card and record some of the event, and upload the footage or whatever I would gladly give you a noobie.
  • A small update, letting everybody know that the event is in about 40 minutes. So get ready!
  • Thanks to everyone coming out. I will have some gameplay video up shortly of the event!
  • that was great fun! Hope to play more sometime with you guys.
  • aw balls, i only got the last couple of matches, but it was still good fun to see so many of the NTA playing in one group
  • Great event. I had a blast, can't wait to see that game play footage Manio.
  • That was such a blast. It gave me a lot of laughs, but that Saw map made me rage a little.
  • Had a great time too and a personal request you need so kind of inspiring music during the killballs In the saw map and a long part on the blues come back on the king of the rocket hog match
  • Just uploaded the video into UGC. Take a look!
  • same time next week for reach? custom maps nice but not essential? starting 4pm EST sunday and 9 pm GMT? sounds like a regular thing to me!
  • RichtheChef said:
    same time next week for reach? custom maps nice but not essential? starting 4pm EST sunday and 9 pm GMT? sounds like a regular thing to me!

• 3pm EST would work better for me personally since I have to get ready for work around 4:30.
  • DarkAssassin236 said:
    3pm EST would work better for me personally since I have to get ready for work around 4:30.

ah, i finish work at 4pm EST on sundays, i'm guessing if people start at 3 then there still will be some overlap, lets just go for it!
  • BUMP BUMP!
    WHUT WHUT!

I want to see all you guys up in that halo reach tomorrow, I think we're all added as friends so be there or be square
  • RichtheChef said:
    BUMP BUMP!
    WHUT WHUT!

I want to see all you guys up in that halo reach tomorrow, I think we're all added as friends so be there or be square

Would that be in 8 hours?

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Most Popular This Week