Request Forum Name Change
  • Hey guys, So a few forums i visit use this kind of forum, and i was wondering since they offer name changes could we start requesting name changes?
    Mine sucks.
  • A fresh start for the site so why not? Just know if we do it, we are only going to do this once. So pick wisely.

[CENTER] 1 name change per user
    [/CENTER]
  • They should make it like xbox live.
    You can get a new name but you have to pay the 50 bucks to start a new account.
  • gilligan said:
    They should make it like xbox live.
    You can get a new name but you have to pay the 50 bucks to start a new account.

You can pay 800MS points to change your name on XBL. ;)
  • So, uhm, how may we do it? Thinking of changing my name to FirLocke which is what I use now for most other online things like PSN.
  • I want to change my username to mngoldy but i don't no if it is possible, or at least how to do it. Can someone give me an answer?
  • FirLocke said:
    So, uhm, how may we do it? Thinking of changing my name to FirLocke which is what I use now for most other online things like PSN.

Name changed.

mngoldy said:
    I want to change my username to mngoldy but i don't no if it is possible, or at least how to do it. Can someone give me an answer?

Name changed.
  • wtrswoopes said:
    Name changed.

Name changed.

thank you so much wtrswoopes
  • I would like my name changed to Sir Maxim the Pimptasmal Druid of Pontiferry
  • Maxim said:
    I would like my name changed to Sir Maxim the Pimptasmal Druid of Pontiferry

Request denied - you would not enjoy logging in.
  • i have wanted to change my name since i fout out its almost the same as the title of a hentai so i would like it changed to if posible to Pro Hazard

You will forever be known as Pro Hazard.
  • I'd like my name changed to "birdwithoutaword" not a clue why I have started really liking this online alias + mines is so unoriginal

birdwithoutaword you are.
  • So I can request a name change. I never knew that!
  • Shit, I'm really liking my sig, so I won't change my username to just Allhailthetv... yet.

The reason I'm not just Allhailthetv is because I mistakenly hit the "Submit Form" button twice when creating an account.
  • Can I get my name changed to Chimera? I used to use my current name for YouTube, but now I use Chimera for pretty much everything.

You are Chimera now
  • Just wondering if you can put mine without the capitals, just Plastictree

Cap lock off.
  • I feel that Gunmage Served it's time and I was wondering If I can be renamed Master Blaster?

A master of blasting you are!
  • This Booyakasha business has got to go. If name changing is still an option... I'd like to switch mine to "Mr. Consistency", like my gaming accounts. What say you?

You'd think being Mr. Consistency you would of been consistent from the start and picked that name. :P
  • Can you change my username to just "soren05"?

- removed.
  • I think it's time I change my name to just "Hail".

Hail to the Chief!
  • I made this account about four years ago when I was 13 years old. The name Super Gamer is just too generic for me. I would like to be known as DaRobster.

You are now DaRobster.
  • I would like to change my name to just Ligerzero.
    Thanks

So be it.
  • I would like to change my name to just "puff" (no quotes)

*poof* you are puff!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Most Popular This Week