(360) Marvel Vs Capcom 3 NT Tournament
  • [CENTER]image[/CENTER]

I hope you've been practicing with your best teams, because it's time to put your skills to the test! Oh, and there's a nice prize incentive too; the winner will receive a code for a free one-month subscription to Marvel Digital Comics! Exciting!

This will be a single elimination tournament played on the Xbox 360. Each match is best 2 out of 3, meaning the first person to beat their opponent 2 times advances to the next round.

Once the bracket has been put up, the participants that are set to face off must set a date with each other for when they are both available to play their matches, and post that date here. The winner of that match must report the result either in this topic, or directly to me.
    Do not try to lie about the results, because I will find out, and I will disqualify you!

The deadline to sign up is this Sunday, March 6th.
    Once everyone has signed up, I will create a bracket and post it here, and will update it periodically as results are posted. Good luck! :D

EDIT: Oh yeah, don't forget to post your gamertags!

Signed up so far:
    1. SnakeX (GT: SnakeX6)
    2. Sandata (GT: SandataNTA)
    3. Chip (GT: Chip6)
    4. Dr Gumaer (GT: Dr Gumaer)
    5. Sunflower (GT: Sunflower4000)
    6. Wiserd Cookey (GT: Wiserd Cookey)
    7. allhailthetv42 (GT: Allhailthetv)
    8. Castadarkshadow (GT: Castadarkshadow)
    9. Tophat666 (GT: Tophat666)
    10. Neku054 (GT: iR3v0luti0n3d)
    11. MixedUpzombies (GT: Mixedupzombies)
    12. Maxim (GT: Maximbonne)
    13. Chance5115 (GT:Chance5115)
    -

[hide=Bracket:]image[/hide]
  • Signing!

Edit: SandataNTA is GT.
  • Yeah sure, I can give someone an easy victory.
  • Sure, why not. GT: Dr Gumaer
  • Sure. GT: Sunflower4000. Do I play to win or play to...fun? I guess fun...I don't wanna make enemies.
  • I'm up for some humiliating defeat. Let's duke it out!
    Gamertag: Wiserd Cookey
  • Why the hell not?

GT: Allhailthetv
  • Bring it

GT: Castadarkshadow
  • LETS DO THIS!!!!!!!!
    GT: Tophat666
  • i am not any good at this game but why not. count me in

GT: iR3v0luti0n3d
  • To all people who say that they are not that good. I haveint played with all the characters YET. Now stop saying it XD
  • GT: Mixedupzombies
  • I warn you guys, I can only play on weekends, and will be completely unavailable from the 11th to the 13th due to PAX East.

Sorry, just realized.
  • If we end up with an un-even number of dudes I don't mind dropping out, I only signed up out of courtesy anywho.
  • Chip said:
    If we end up with an un-even number of dudes I don't mind dropping out, I only signed up out of courtesy anywho.

don't be a bitch

GT: maximbonne
  • Maxim said:
    [quote=Chip]If we end up with an un-even number of dudes I don't mind dropping out, I only signed up out of courtesy anywho.

don't be a bitch

GT: maximbonne[/quote]

• Wait whats that horn? Should I know it?
  • Its a PNG picture yes I see that. But what is that horn? XD The horn not the picture!
  • Sandata said:
    Its a PNG picture yes I see that. But what is that horn? XD The horn not the picture!

• Sure.
    GT:Chance5115
    Should be fun!
  • I will freaking make a sprite comic if someone don't explain the horn x.x
  • If I can get 3 more people to sign up by the end of Sunday, we'd have the perfect tournament size. Don't be shy, sign up! Tell your friends!
  • Sandata said:
    I will freaking make a sprite comic if someone don't explain the horn x.x

[center]image[/center]
  • Bracket is up! I made it using a free program called Tournament Bracket Builder, pretty useful.

Anyway, the tournament is officially underway, so get those dates set and get those fights going! Good luck to all of you! :)
  • Well THAT's an interesting first match. Lucky I lost my mic or we be arguing about things the whole time. XD

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Most Popular This Week