(360)Pinball FX 2 biolab, I am better than YOU!

Tthis is a open challenge to see who is the best at Pinball FX2.

Which noobtoober can have the best score on the Biolab table off Pinball FX2 in the next week ?

This wil be running between Monday 28th of feb and Monday March 7th.[EDIT: no-one entered *sad face*]
    Whoever gets the best score in the Biolab table will be getting the awesome prize of bragging rights, internal pride and ... a noobie! (unless anyone else can think of a better prize).post up often so you can see where other noobtoobers are in the rankings and maybe you can say HEY! I AM BETTER THAN YOU!

1.richthechef: 20,438,296
  • I keep hearing great things about this game.. maybe I should try it out.. The game says it's free. Can I play without paying anything or do I have to buy tables? If so what do I need to buy to play this table? and which ones are the best?
  • its an awesome game. You download the game, but its just the demos of all the tables, you can unlock individual tables or groups of 4 tables. personally my Favourite is the iron man table but the best ones are the pinball fx 2 collection.
  • Hey I must of done that tourney and I could not beat your score it was in the high 6's and now I got it to 11 million by the way it one of my favorite tables. I would like to add you as a friend on xbox live i'll make a message with my nt name on it so you know it is me/.
  • Link please or how to get it for people who don't know.
  • Chris Brusier some of you got invites from me too so check your xbox accounts.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Most Popular This Week