Anarchy Reigns News Thread
  • [center:545b20bae9]image
    [/center:545b20bae9]
    The creators behind critically acclaimed games such as Bayonetta, & Vanquish are bringing a multi-player sequel to their third person brawler Madworld into the next gen with Anarchy Reigns.

Anarchy Reigns is a third person multiplayer brawler brought to you buy platinum games. Madworld's Jack Cayman is in the game but is said to have no relation to the single player.

Anarchy Reigns is set for a Fall 2011 release on PS3 & Xbox360.

Other Screenshots: [spoiler:545b20bae9]image image[/spoiler:545b20bae9]

Zero: The Dual Wiedling Samurai

Sasha: The Ice Queen

Big Bull: The Iron Hammer

Madword's Jack: Chainsaw on a Stick!

Mathilda:

The BLACK Baron: Because Black people are always Boxer's in Japan.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There, I'm writing my own write ups for news.

I'm very skeptical for this game, but Platinum knows how to make their games crazy addicting and fun. Also I prefer the Japanese name "Max Anarchy" more.
  • Oh god, I don't like seeing Jack in color! But it is good to see him again.
  • I loved MadWorld. I'm glad to see that Jack is back.
  • New trailer!

• Intrigued by the idea. Still a bit skeptical but hey, Anarchy Reigns is making a genre here. (It seems anyway.)
  • This actually looks kinda fun! Not as near insane as some of their other games, but looks like the gameplay could make up for it.
  • new trailers in the thread op
  • [video=youtube;552tL9n2F8E]

It has a story! And yes people, Jack Gayman.
  • I heard on the grapevine that this is to be a budget release, a concept which I am in great support of currently so if this is true I'll be pre-ordering it. It looks interesting enough to me anyways for me to consider pre-ordering anyways so we'll see how it turns out.

It's also refreshing to see a non DMC or GOW styled beat em' up. Looks more like GodHand.
  • [video=youtube;Vlegdb67P7M]

Duuuuuurgaaaaaaaa. Mecha leg ftw. It's a good thing this was pushed back to January, it would've seriously bombed it it was being released anytime in the rest of the year.
  • I'm so pumped for this game.
  • [video=youtube;t8H9MxC4_ZY]

Not sure why this was never posted but it looks fun! :D
  • Look who's back for a little fun! :D

[video=youtube;EeO1n7fL_zE]
  • I would love nothing more than to see them get the okay from Capcom to put Gene in this game.
  • So when is this coming out? May or July?
  • Gene? is he like a Ralph Nader look alike?

They made the hair thing less sexy, I'm not interested :x
  • monochromaticx said:
    So when is this coming out? May or July?

I don't know where you got May from... but it's July :)
  • So for those who don't know, each character in this game has his own "personality", I guess. They're emphasizing this quite a bit with their looks, playstyles, backgrounds... the works. Well, it looks like each character will have his own theme song too :)

[video=youtube;a3-rAeBL-io]

I witnessed the debut of this myself this morning during a livestream from some PR dude livestreaming from Platinum Games HQ.
  • knowname said:
    Gene? is he like a Ralph Nader look alike?

They made the hair thing less sexy, I'm not interested :x

ff7 sephiroth
    [CENTER]image
    Slixshot said:
    So for those who don't know, each character in this game has his own "personality", I guess.

Characters usually do.

[/CENTER]
  • I can imagine Nader in that pose.
  • Slixshot said:
    Look who's back for a little fun! :D

I don't know about other territories, but in Japan she will be on-disc DLC, a code for which will ship with new copies.
  • [video=youtube;hXVXHdGNZxc]

I can't wait for this game.
  • Demo is out in Japan. It can be set to English voice and menues too.

I tried both the story and online stuff, and have to say I'm not feeling it.
  • Dr Flibble said:
    Demo is out in Japan. It can be set to English voice and menues too.

I tried both the story and online stuff, and have to say I'm not feeling it.

Damn. I'll give it a go as well...
  • Yeah I was looking forward to this. Got my preorder paid off for a while now. Was the combat anything like Bayonetta?

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Most Popular This Week