Episode #218 - 01/10/2011
  • Show Notes

[center:3e5111a24e]

[/center:3e5111a24e]
    ----------

If you want to be featured on the next show, call us @ 888-233-8480 with a question (don't forget your name and where you're from), or send us an mp3 to [email]feedback@noobtoob.com[/email].

Please be sure to check out the Youtube page for the episode at the link above and please take some time to rate the video and leave a comment. This helps spread the word by getting us on the highest rated pages!

As always, you can subscribe to the show in iTunes so you can get it as soon as we push it out.

Subscribe to the Audio version

Subscribe to the Video version
  • No Killzone 3 on your list? What a surprise :P
  • itll be more of a flop than the second
  • 1 Killzone 3 ( has a confirmed release date on Tuesday February 22)
    2 Dead Space 2
    3 little Big planet 2 (has a confirmed release date on Tuesday 18 January 2011)

Xbox fanboys :P
  • Multi-part Yakuza 4 review plawks! You could do it similar to when you were playing through Bioshock, just telling us what you did over the last week.
  • The 3DS will launch for ¥25,000 here in Japan. So I guess you guys can expect around the $250 mark.

itll be more of a flop than the second

eh? Killzone 2 flopped? It had reviewers throwing 9's and 10's at it and it sold well over a million copies.
  • Also, the 3DS is region-locked, so don't import it unless you crazy!
  • There is no Crysis 2 on the list. It is coming out in March as well. And Dragon age II is also coming out in March.
  • My 3 most anticipated games of Q1/Q2 of 2011...
    [list=1][*]Brink
    [*]Dragon Age II
    [*]Fantastic Pets[/list]
    Surprised there was no mention of Torchlight for 360 (Feb.) or Child of Eden (3/29).
  • Don't forget that the new Layton is coming out at launch for the 3DS!
  • And you forgot(or never heard ;) )about the Witcher 2.
    17 May 2011
  • Lot of games to be excited about, Portal 2 is the most exciting for me. I suppose you only anticipate Killzone 3... to poop on. Hopefully, Yuzo will try the multiplayer this time around. I bet other folks will mention Little Big Planet 2. Perhaps waiting a couple of weeks on LBP2 would actually be a good idea. That would give people like Epke and Barret time to make a (reasonably short) list of user created levels to check out. You guys were on and by LBP1 so fast you never got to see some of the amazing stuff that random folks fabricated.
  • Crysis 2, ME 3 and Dead Space 2 for me. I'll wait and see about F3AR, (it has a number for a letter so it must be good)
  • westsw said:
    Lot of games to be excited about, Portal 2 is the most exciting for me. I suppose you only anticipate Killzone 3... to poop on. Hopefully, Yuzo will try the multiplayer this time around. I bet other folks will mention Little Big Planet 2. Perhaps waiting a couple of weeks on LBP2 would actually be a good idea. That would give people like Epke and Barret time to make a (reasonably short) list of user created levels to check out. You guys were on and by LBP1 so fast you never got to see some of the amazing stuff that random folks fabricated.

i have seen some awesome levels by gyuugo
    [spoiler:ef633c1fc8][/spoiler:ef633c1fc8]
  • 3. Ico and Shadow HD
    2. Dead Space
    1. LA Noire

And the winner is!!!!!!

Beyond Good and Evil HD I have never played the game!!!
  • My top 3 aniticpated?

1. Mass Effect 3
    2. The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword
    3. Dead Space 2
  • [spoiler:8ca6209600]Patrick Swayze has been dead since September '09.[/spoiler:8ca6209600]
  • i know you guys hate the first game but I thought you guys should at least mention because your community loved the first one if you remeber the noobchoice that year.
  • What about Two Worlds II...Now I know the first one sucked donkey Vag, but The stuff I have seen lately looks Like good RPG lovin...callme carzy but I wanna give it a chance....YOW!!! Its bein released on Jan 25th...just sayin.
  • smokeskreen said:
    What about Two Worlds II...Now I know the first one sucked donkey Vag, but The stuff I have seen lately looks Like good RPG lovin...callme carzy but I wanna give it a chance....YOW!!! Its bein released on Jan 25th...just sayin.

I'm playing Two Worlds 2 now and can't put it down. If T&Y don't at least try it they get my Noobs of Shame Award 2011. It's a completely different game from the 1st one and it just keeps getting better as I progress through it.
  • Alecvgamer said:
    Don't forget that the new Layton is coming out at launch for the 3DS!

Sadly that's only in Japan. We have no idea when we'll get it in english. :(
  • It's interesting, a _lot_ of people have had similar observations on the game. I think I'll try and find a copy, but it'll probably be a while since Dead Space 2 will be dominating our play time for the next week or two :)

Yw

Dr Flibble said:
    [quote=smokeskreen]What about Two Worlds II...Now I know the first one sucked donkey Vag, but The stuff I have seen lately looks Like good RPG lovin...callme carzy but I wanna give it a chance....YOW!!! Its bein released on Jan 25th...just sayin.

I'm playing Two Worlds 2 now and can't put it down. If T&Y don't at least try it they get my Noobs of Shame Award 2011. It's a completely different game from the 1st one and it just keeps getting better as I progress through it.[/quote]

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Most Popular This Week