Episode #211 - 11/24/2010
  • Show Notes

    [center:5677355f01]

    [/center:5677355f01]
    ----------

    If you want to be featured on the next show, call us @ 888-233-8480 with a question (don't forget your name and where you're from), or send us an mp3 to [email]feedback@noobtoob.com[/email].

    Please be sure to check out the Youtube page for the episode at the link above and please take some time to rate the video and leave a comment. This helps spread the word by getting us on the highest rated pages!

    As always, you can subscribe to the show in iTunes so you can get it as soon as we push it out.

    Subscribe to the Audio version
    Subscribe to the Video version
  • Great episode as usual guys! I'm glad I noticed the positive references to Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit's leaderboard system that you guys made during the pac man review.
  • I will wait to watch this until Thanksgiving day, as the day will be spent quietly enjoying gaming and sleep. So I'll be back on Turkey day after enjoying the episode!
  • Yuzo is the master of 8-bit impersonation. Now do Mario!
  • Hey Tobin and Yuzo!

    I want to thank you for featuring my song on Episode 211. It was a great show, as always. Very funny!

    Happy Thanksgiving ♥
  • Happy Thanksgiving. In last week's promo Hanzo was even cuter than I thought he would be. Nice work. Good episode, same fearlessness we have come to expect, harshing on BlOps. What about Sly? Where is the Sly review? Tobin has been touting his raccoon lust for weeks, and now nothing. What gives?
  • http://www.joystiq.com/2010/11/25/metareview-gran-turismo-5/

    Eat that! im sorry i like the show, and even though i don't always agree with you guys.. I just love when you guys talk B.S and youre so wrong, especially tobin, hes such a big ass that its unbearable at times. i dont know how you put up with him, yuzo, but then again, in life we all know that certain someone that we need to tolerate.

    Dont embarrass yourselves, for future reference we all know what you think of Forza and GT games. I mean come on! Who the hell are you trying to fool? WE know what youre going to say the next episode, play something else and make your show a little less whinny n' shitter and a bit more manlier. Those who play the game the way they should enjoy them a heck of a lot. just you know that the game will sell millions with or without your crummy thumbs. You dont care about what i have to say, but to be fair neither do I. Im just wasting my time getting a creampie while im typing this is a win win for me..i''ll catch you later squinty eyes and tobin you giant albino Q-tip you
  • Dude, don't be a dick. Didn't your momma ever tell you if you can't say something nice, go jump off a bridge? Wait, i think i got that wrong.
  • That is...one weird post.
  • blackdarkhorse said:
    Im just wasting my time getting a creampie while im typing this is a win win for me


    :)

    I'm not the only one who went there am I?
  • Hey I know what you mean about 'score competing'. I don't play online but when games include stuff like leaderboards that really makes it interesting... Yuzo's right that Pinball FX2 does this masterfully, and also I was surprised when I went into Split/Second a little more and found the track times there. Really adds dimension for those who can't afford/have no wish to buy an XBL Gold account.
  • Cod BLOLps

  • m i the only one that thinks teagankipi girlfriend should have a record deal, she has a beautiful voice
  • teagankipi said:
    Hey Tobin and Yuzo!

    I want to thank you for featuring my song on Episode 211. It was a great show, as always. Very funny!

    Happy Thanksgiving ♥


    Thanks for doing that song, we loved it!
  • After recently beating black ops I thought it was one of the best games of the year! Amazing graphics, brilliant set pieces and characters that you start to connect to. But most of all the story pulled me so much. So after saying all of this I was shocked to find out that tobin didn't like single player. As for the multiplayer black ops is by far the best. They fixed all of the bugs of MW2, and added even more stuff. I love the COD points and the kill streak rewards are brilliant. They only two things I could complain is that
    A) I used to like nuke town, now I hate it. It's so uneven and the only way to win on itis to use a shotgun or the MP5K.
    B) I get disconnected from a lot of games and the game sometimes has interruptions
    Other than that I love the game!
  • DrNefarious said:
    After recently beating black ops I thought it was one of the best games of the year! Amazing graphics, brilliant set pieces and characters that you start to connect to. But most of all the story pulled me so much. So after saying all of this I was shocked to find out that tobin didn't like single player. As for the multiplayer black ops is by far the best. They fixed all of the bugs of MW2, and added even more stuff. I love the COD points and the kill streak rewards are brilliant. They only two things I could complain is that
    A) I used to like nuke town, now I hate it. It's so uneven and the only way to win on itis to use a shotgun or the MP5K.
    B) I get disconnected from a lot of games and the game sometimes has interruptions
    Other than that I love the game!


    I don't mean to knock your opinion but what is it about the graphics that has everyone so impressed? To me, they look the same(if not worse in some cases) as Modern Warfare 2's.

    Maybe it's because I haven't yet played the game, I've only seen videos and images but to me it looks the same visually. I have, however, heard the story is much more interesting than MW2's. Still though, I could see why Tobin didn't like it. If he's like me, no matter how hard I try I can't get into an FPS' story like I could Uncharted 2's or God of War's. Ironically, I feel more disconnected than I would in a 3rd person type narrative and I don't know why that is.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Most Popular This Week