Episode #208 - 10/25/2010
  • Show Notes

[center:882f3e7026]

[/center:882f3e7026]
    ----------

If you want to be featured on the next show, call us @ 888-233-8480 with a question (don't forget your name and where you're from), or send us an mp3 to [email]feedback@noobtoob.com[/email].

Please be sure to check out the Youtube page for the episode at the link above and please take some time to rate the video and leave a comment. This helps spread the word by getting us on the highest rated pages!

As always, you can subscribe to the show in iTunes so you can get it as soon as we push it out.

Subscribe to the Audio version
    Subscribe to the Video version
  • Hey, great episode guys!
    I want to correct you one thing though. Kojima Productions had very little to do with Lords of Shadow. They test played it and over saw production, like yeah this is good, add more effects here. MercurySteam was completely behind the story and now Kojima Productions is translating the script in Japanese for the japanese release of the game.
    Also, are you guys going to review Peace Walker. It's really good, though you guys will most likely think the story is just over MGS4. The gameplay is excellent and I for one love the story of it (though I'm with you on MGS4) even if the ending is a little cheeky.
  • That Madness T-shirt is awesome! :wink:
  • Wait, Sonic games are about memorising the levels? since when? Sonic has always been really easy (when it comes to the 2D games at least)
  • Warton said:
    That Madness T-shirt is awesome! :wink:

Glad I'm not the only old fogey that noticed Yuzo's excellent taste :)
  • Warton said:
    That Madness T-shirt is awesome! :wink:

FYI, Ben Sherman is doing a pretty sweet Madness collection and once I saw it I had to pick it up.

http://www.bensherman.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/CategoryDisplay?pageSize=10&storeId=10551&parent_category_rn=24505&categoryId=29441&top=&top_category=24505&langId=-1&catalogId=12051

Kind of pricey for a tshirt but it's really great quality.

Yw
  • Great episode, but you wanted replies about you Halo review?
    Well, i agree with the second point tobin made about the Halo story. I don't totally agree what Yuzo sai about the viscerallity of the shooting. What Tobin said last will surely put the Halo Fan-boys on edge.
    :P
  • love the madness tee shirt i guess you saw it and thought temptayions on its way, welcome to the house of fun. and bought it, as for your halo reveiw like you guys said if you like halo you dont care what we say and have already bought it
  • Great show as always.
    Kojima masturbating while playing MGS4 was the funniest thing i´ve heard in a while.
    I literally laughed for about 10 minutes. Genius. Keep up the good work guys.
  • PATERNITY BEARD has leveled up!
  • I'm surprise to see Yuzo not like Sonic 4 it seems like everyone else is loving it.
  • hey, i am subscribed(was now) to the video on itunes. no offense, but guess what?: No Video! o well, now i have to have wifi to watch... but i don't care, you guys are still great
  • Epke said:

Well, i agree with the second point tobin made about the Halo story. I don't totally agree what Yuzo sai about the viscerallity of the shooting. What Tobin said last will surely put the Halo Fan-boys on edge.
    :P

Yeah, I knew that the stuff I said about the origin story of Halo Reach and its effects on the gameplay mechanics would be really controversial, I'm glad you agree!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Most Popular This Week