Episode #207 - 10/19/2010
  • Show Notes

[center:d06209c43a]

[/center:d06209c43a]
    ----------

If you want to be featured on the next show, call us @ 888-233-8480 with a question (don't forget your name and where you're from), or send us an mp3 to [email]feedback@noobtoob.com[/email].

Please be sure to check out the Youtube page for the episode at the link above and please take some time to rate the video and leave a comment. This helps spread the word by getting us on the highest rated pages!

As always, you can subscribe to the show in iTunes so you can get it as soon as we push it out.

Subscribe to the Audio version
    Subscribe to the Video version
  • Battery LOwL !! :lol:
  • Warton said:
    Battery LOwL !! :lol:

yeah that was damn funny..

great episode, anyway Yuzo made a comment about monkey could stun people with his rod and Tobin didn't react to that? :P

There were spots in Uncharted that you could die when platforming. And (old) Tombraiders platforming i way more difficult than Uncharted.
  • Battery cuts off just as you're about to give your Halo opinion... convenient :D

Enslaved looks wicked. Thanks for reviewing that. Maybe if I'm good I'll get one for Christmas.
  • This happens when you record dozens of episodes in one sit. :D
  • Yuzo! Loving the beard! Keep it, it looks badass.
  • You're right...us fanboys (and girls) of Halo already have the game and love it. Those on the fence might pick it up depending on if they have friends to play multiplayer with. Otherwise your review probably won't change minds. So LOL about the battery!

However I do like hearing your opinion on things anyway, and even when I don't agree with you guys you always make good points and are fun to listen to. So count me in as a Halo fan who still wouldn't mind hearing what you had to say...if you can ever bring yourself to re-review it after "loosing" the original review. ;)
  • Heh, it'd be tough to review it now that we've already spent so much time explaining our opinions on it :).

But who knows, it's still sitting on my desk waiting to be played so once I'm done with Vanquish, Fallout: NV, Kirby, etc etc I'll pop it in.

Yw

OboeCrazy said:
    You're right...us fanboys (and girls) of Halo already have the game and love it. Those on the fence might pick it up depending on if they have friends to play multiplayer with. Otherwise your review probably won't change minds. So LOL about the battery!

However I do like hearing your opinion on things anyway, and even when I don't agree with you guys you always make good points and are fun to listen to. So count me in as a Halo fan who still wouldn't mind hearing what you had to say...if you can ever bring yourself to re-review it after "loosing" the original review. ;)
  • so you reviewed killzone 2 just fine even though you didn't like it, but not reach?
    as much as your reach review will break my heart I still would like you guys to give it a looksie eventually

but, your show, your rules, I'll always watch and love it

I may be a halo fanboy, but I'm also a NooBTooB fanboy
  • The camera's battery couldn't take any more halo apparently.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Most Popular This Week