thread for topics not worth starting its own thread.
  • you wanted bad movies, you got it.
    no imbed just link on the first one :(

shark attack 3, THAT LINE!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1XOfHax6Q8&feature=related

mortal kombat annihilation
    [spoiler:19870e28be][/spoiler:19870e28be]

space crash
    [spoiler:19870e28be][/spoiler:19870e28be]

space crash, again
    [spoiler:19870e28be]
    [/spoiler:19870e28be]

enter the ninja [spoiler:19870e28be]
    [/spoiler:19870e28be]
  • I watched the remake that came out a year or two ago.Never seen the original.
  • worst movie ever thankskilling
    and its not like "its so bad im laughing at it" bad like piranha where you can have fun pointing out its flaws but "its so bad i want to kill myself for watching this movie bad"
  • any movie by uwe boll
  • So, It tried calamari for the first time today. It was delicious.

Worst movie? The Hitchhiker. Not the classic The Hitcher, the recent low-budget film.
  • killswitch423 said:
    So, It tried calamari for the first time today. It was delicious.

Just wondering in what form you ate them in. Calamari in the shape of deep fried rings for some reason never appealed to me. Though when they are still in their squid form, simply fried with some olive oil and some spices (lotsa garlic) then its just great. Octopus is also friggin' great.
  • @NdRiLz@ said:

WOW ... I hope he never talks again. I actually like Mario less now. Nintendo sucks. Also, I haven'y slept properly tonight *cranky and red eyes*
  • Plankton said:
    [quote=killswitch423]So, It tried calamari for the first time today. It was delicious.

Just wondering in what form you ate them in. Calamari in the shape of deep fried rings for some reason never appealed to me. Though when they are still in their squid form, simply fried with some olive oil and some spices (lotsa garlic) then its just great. Octopus is also friggin' great.[/quote]

It was indeed fried in rings, on a plate with fried zuchinni as well. I fully plan to try it lightly saute'd with garlic as soon as I can. Octopus is also on my list of foods to try, along with shark, swordfish, blowfish, bison, rabbit, elk, and moose.
  • wow what a fight. dejan zavec keeps the belt for the world welterweight champion.
    that was a really great fight,a k.o. in the 4th round sweet
  • littlejacob11 said:
    wow what a fight. dejan zavec keeps the belt for the world welterweight champion.

do you know a good website that covers boxing? i really wanna follow boxing matches and stuff
  • monochromaticx said:
    [quote=littlejacob11]wow what a fight. dejan zavec keeps the belt for the world welterweight champion.

do you know a good website that covers boxing? i really wanna follow boxing matches and stuff[/quote]

sorry no. i watched this on TV.
  • does anyone besides me think computers in cars is a bad idea
  • i have come to the conclusion that rain is the reason that nostrils dont face upwards.

also i would say anything other than a radio in a car is a bad idea but i got to be honest if i could afford it i would have everything in my car. the key is to not have anything on while the car is moving.
  • yeah but im talking about vital things like spark plugs conected to computers
  • Got five inches of snow last night and classes are canceled today.
  • BurningArmyman said:
    yeah but im talking about vital things like spark plugs conected to computers

You mean like modern EFI systems?
  • x0xligerzerox0x said:
    Got five inches of snow last night and classes are canceled today.

...we've had this much snow before, but still we got to go to school >:(
  • Hahaha, we rarely get snow in seattle, so whenever it snows people freak out.
  • x0xligerzerox0x said:
    Hahaha, we rarely get snow in seattle, so whenever it snows people freak
    out.

a friend from georgia was saying they closed school before it snowed during their last storm and at 4 inches it was closed for a few days
  • I'm awfully tired these days - probably not getting enough iron or whatever it is that keeps you awake.

Growing older is scary stuff. I'll be done with school in 6 weeks time and then it's off to Uni in September, living on my own quite far away. It all seems quite overwhelming.

Meh, maybe I'll just start taking drugs.
  • gilligan said:
    [quote=x0xligerzerox0x]Hahaha, we rarely get snow in seattle, so whenever it snows people freak
    out.

a friend from georgia was saying they closed school before it snowed during their last storm and at 4 inches it was closed for a few days[/quote]

That's happened to us a couple time, they hear the news and then close school, but it never snowed.
  • I had to take a hearing test at work.
    I think the voices in my head thought it would be funny to say beep beep during the test
  • gilligan said:
    I had to take a hearing test at work.
    I think the voices in my head thought it would be funny to say beep beep during the test

The voices weren't Leonard Nimoy, were they?
  • no the voices had a jersey accent which was lucky for me because thats how i knew which were the test and which were the voices.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Most Popular This Week