thread for topics not worth starting its own thread.
  • http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0009VXAM0/ref=oss_product?t=slickdeals&tag=slickdeals

Ahahahahahaha, Target has listed on amazon a ps3 for $39.99.

Seems like they took down the page.
  • Ok Tomorrow is my Birthday I should get stuff for school but I want a gundam figure as well so it a coin flip.
  • if you ever tried to get a cork back on a bottle you know its quite difficult...makes me wonder how they got on in the first place.
  • Gunmage said:
    Ok Tomorrow is my Birthday I should get stuff for school but I want a gundam figure as well so it a coin flip.

Get the figure, which one do you want to get?
  • x0xligerzerox0x said:
    [quote=Gunmage]Ok Tomorrow is my Birthday I should get stuff for school but I want a gundam figure as well so it a coin flip.

Get the figure, which one do you want to get?[/quote]

yeah get the figure birthdays are for things you want not thing you need.
  • Happy birthday Gunmage!!! (Well, in 20 mins or so :) )
  • got stuck in an area of fallout 3 where there was no way around getting radiation poisoning and i didnt have any more radaway. my backup save points werent much of a help so i broke down and started a new game. this 40 hour game just turned into a 60 hour game.
  • tallchick said:
    Happy birthday Gunmage!!! (Well, in 20 mins or so :) )
    shanks Tallchick!
  • Gunmage said:
    [quote=tallchick]Happy birthday Gunmage!!! (Well, in 20 mins or so :) )
    shanks Tallchick![/quote]

O_O Don't shank her! I mean, she WAS 20 minutes early, but that's no reason to shank somebody. She was just trying to be nice.

:D

Also, happy b-day.
  • So, today when I was sitting on my bus home, there was this old foreign woman suddenly talking about religion to someone else from my school. She was acclaming that if you don't beleive in God, you get aids. If you don't read the bible, you'll get a unhappy life and homosexuals... they are bonded to Satan. Some people gets so attached to their beleives that they try to fill people with crazy talk like that, it's kinda sad.

Oh, and yesterday when I took a trip to Gamestop in order to get a pre-owned version of Crackdown, I was denied to buy it since I'm 17 and not 18 which is the age rating where I live... said the same guy that sold me Bayonetta and The Darkness just the week before without questions...
  • A bird shit on me today....then the much hated bears lost. Followed by my steelers winning.

Im gonna be standing under a cable line superbowl sunday
  • i just finished up my first level in little big planet 2
    might post up a video sometime soon
  • Someone snatched my mothers wallet before she could pay for the groceries.
    And in addition, my paranoia, that they know where we live now (and look like "easy targets") is making me nervous and i know i wont be able to sleep until 5am now.
    This 2 weeks from my A-levels exams. Stress i do NOT need -_-
  • I have to poop.
  • omg i just defeated the negativaron
    gosh the final phase of that guy was tricky
  • So for the last few weeks, almost every morning before 5. (4:30 AM is the norm) some jackass down the street drives by blasting his stereo. It wakes me up every single time, and I'm getting fed up. There's no noise ordinance out in the country, so I can't well call the cops on him. I know where the guy lives, as I've seen the car, but I know nothing about him. Should I confront him? Maybe leave a polite note on his windshield or something? The problem's not gonna fix itself.
  • a polite brick through the windshield will convey the message perfectly :P
  • whatthefbomb said:
    So for the last few weeks, almost every morning before 5. (4:30 AM is the norm) some jackass down the street drives by blasting his stereo. It wakes me up every single time, and I'm getting fed up. There's no noise ordinance out in the country, so I can't well call the cops on him. I know where the guy lives, as I've seen the car, but I know nothing about him. Should I confront him? Maybe leave a polite note on his windshield or something? The problem's not gonna fix itself.

I used to work nights and get in at 5am and every morning at half 8 without fail a kid would walk past my house shouting his head off every morning so I feel your pain dude...I never actually saw who the kid was and now work normal shifts so I never hear it but that really did my head in.
  • Barbecue beef hot pockets taste like the mcrib
  • Just watched piranha, quite possibly the worst movie I've ever seen.
  • x0xligerzerox0x said:
    Just watched piranha, quite possibly the worst movie I've ever seen.

that could be a thread.

Mine is the black dahlia.

I have only stopped watching a movie i rented 2 times, the other time was durung Blue crush but that at least had pretty girls in bathing suits
  • Not enough people post at this hour
  • x0xligerzerox0x said:
    Just watched piranha, quite possibly the worst movie I've ever seen.

it is a classic! i raise you a "Anaconda"!
  • Epke said:
    [quote=x0xligerzerox0x]Just watched piranha, quite possibly the worst movie I've ever seen.

it is a classic! i raise you a "Anaconda"![/quote]
    Snakes on a train is also good (in the sense that it's really bad).
    ... yes train, not plane.
  • Plankton said:
    [quote=Epke][quote=x0xligerzerox0x]Just watched piranha, quite possibly the worst movie I've ever seen.

it is a classic! i raise you a "Anaconda"![/quote]
    Snakes on a train is also good (in the sense that it's really bad).
    ... yes train, not plane.[/quote]

if your going that route im switching mind to "The Bare Wench Project"

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Most Popular This Week