thread for topics not worth starting its own thread.
  • thats pretty trippy, if you stare at it for 2 hours you either see a portal to the lost city of atlantis or you get a fucking migraine, guess what it got
  • What do you do about headaches at work?
  • take an asprin and take it as easy as you can till its gone
  • littlejacob11 said:

isnt E3 a gaming convention?
    im confused. what does on E3 mean, i would think the pic would clarify things but....i cant see it.
  • gilligan said:
    [quote=littlejacob11]well well well what do you know people on E3 use DRUGS.
    [img]http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=9901733909&set=a.9901568909.16675.7980418909&pid=376083&id=7980418909 [img/]

isnt E3 a gaming convention?
    im confused. what does on E3 mean, i would think the pic would clarify things but....i cant see it.[/quote]
    oh yust copy the link.
    Yes e3 is a gaming convension
  • Maxim said:
    What do you do about headaches at work?

tell the nurse and have my mom pick me up (school ftw)
  • copying the link is the first thing i tried.

but now that i know i say this.
    i bet you cant find a big convention in the free world that dosnt have people that use drugs.

(i dont think there is a sXe convention at least)
  • XxBarretxX said:
    Optical Illusions blow my mind!

Thats a pretty lazy one, since its an animation gif. :P

[spoiler:f33ab09f78]image[/spoiler:f33ab09f78]
    Now thats....
  • ^^ WTF!? Why is it moving!?!? It's freaking me out, man. Someone should lock a paranoid scrizophrenic in a room covered in that design and see how much they flip out.
  • Maxim said:
    What do you do about headaches at work?

Do you work a desk job and stare at a computer all day? I used to get headaches because I would focus for hours on end on the screen in front of me without taking any breaks. This is not only bad for your vision but you will get headaches. Try this: every half hour, focus your eyes on something approximately 30 feet away for 30 seconds (no need to be approximate, but it's called the 30-30-30 rule, so I wanted to keep the measurements of time and distance consistent). It has helped me a great deal.
  • XxBarretxX said:
    Optical Illusions blow my mind![spoiler:2064ef5514]
    image[/spoiler:2064ef5514]

The circle turning green was cute but when the pink circles start disappearing, it gets a little weird :P.
  • XxBarretxX said:
    Optical Illusions blow my mind!

wow thet's crazy,(WARNING do this to many times and your head will hurt =P)
  • well i finally got a ps3
    my psn in littlejacob113 add me =)
  • Free to play MMOs are my guilty pleasure, i try very hard not to play them but i decided i was going to play one for the holidays. I'm installing Battle of the Immortals curently. Has anyone else played this game before?

awesome x awesome = awesome squared
  • I don't understand why people get so excited about a new year. Can somebody explain why this is significant to so many? Or is it just an excuse to party?
  • whatthefbomb said:
    I don't understand why people get so excited about a new year. Can somebody explain why this is significant to so many? Or is it just an excuse to party?

i said that to my grandmother one time and her reply was, well christmas is just another day, and your birthday is just another day.
    she didnt seem to understand the point of celebrating a life compared to celebrating a man made increment of time. (ok so it isnt man that made the earth go around the sun once every 365 days but it is man who acted like that was something significant to be celebrated)

so my answer is yes its just an excuse to party.

although there are some people that use it as an excuse to change themselves.
    "hey gilligan you never stand up to your boss and you never eat your vegetables"
    "that was the old me, starting this year there will be a new me"

personally i stopped waiting for dates to change who i am. if i want to make a resolution i just do it, i dont wait till i have to buy a new calender.
  • For the last few days, at least once a day, I've been feeling a few short chill effects around my left temple. (It feels cold and tingles for a moment and always happens more than once. Not unpleasant, just strange.) If, on the off chance that a NoobToober knows what can cause such sensations to occur, please tell me. I'd like to know it's whether or not it's brain damage.
  • I'm just awesome enough I can specifically make your left temple have a chill at anytime I want, such as right now.
  • I just gotta my psp back, and I picked up kingdom hearts, valkyria chronicles 2. What other games should I get?
  • x0xligerzerox0x said:
    I just gotta my psp back, and I picked up kingdom hearts, valkyria chronicles 2. What other games should I get?

If you like rts go with j'eanne d'arc, suprisingly unknown RTS, very good in my opinion :D
  • So the ol' compy's showing its age now. How much is the bare minimum I should save up before I start buying parts to build a new one which I plan on keeping for a few years? Is $2,000 too little?
  • whatthefbomb said:
    So the ol' compy's showing its age now. How much is the bare minimum I should save up before I start buying parts to build a new one which I plan on keeping for a few years? Is $2,000 too little?

Try $600.

http://secure.newegg.com/WishList/PublicWishDetail.aspx?WishListNumber=12124614
  • Sunflower said:

Ooh, well. I clearly overestimated. You've certainly brightened my mood. Thanks, Sunny.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Most Popular This Week