thread for topics not worth starting its own thread.
  • i found a stuffed pepper at a bowling alley about 8 years ago, and i still have it for some reason. it doesnt look cool and although i like green peppers its not like i am addicted to them. yet i hung it on my bedroom wall in my new house.
  • GoodEnoughForMe said:
    Nutella is good.

Instead of a grilled cheese sandwich, make a grilled peanut butter and Nutella sandwich.

Soooooooooooooo good. :D

that sounds so delicious i should totally try it.
  • final packing for pax now. after work tonight i come home pick up my bag and leave
  • I just ate a barbecued pork chop with fried onions for breakfast. This is a great way to start the day ;)
  • What is the most nutritious pop corn or beer? Those are the only two edible thing in my appartment :(
  • College is awesome.
    My first class begins at noon.
    It feels just like home.

It's even a haiku.
  • tallchick said:
    [quote=gilligan]i find the theory of infinite smallness much more baffling than infinite space.

what...like the idea that our entire universe could be in a drop of water in another dimension?

If you recognize that things can get infinitely larger, they MUST be able to get infinitely smaller. Theoretically, right?

I don't know. I look at the universe like a giant atom. Things rotating around things in a core, which has more things rotating around things.... and physicists keep finding smaller things inside the atoms. The more I learn about physics (and granted, my level of education here is small) the more likely it is to me that everything, and I mean EVERYTHING, is dependent on gravity. It's why we stay stuck to Earth, the Earth revolves around the sun, the milky way revolves around the universe's core, etc,etc,etc.... also works in reverse w/ atoms, no? Electrons revolve around atom core, and other stuff revolves around other stuff in the atom's core??

you know the day I read this post I couldn't go to sleep since I was thinking of this you bastards
    Like I said, I'm no scientist, but like you gilligan, I find this stuff fascinating.[/quote]
  • the new itunes looks very cool the songs are organized so well too
    i am checking out the Ping service thing now, which seems pretty shitty. i mean 99% of the songs i have are heavy metal and the artist that its recommending for me are 50cent and Daddy Yankee?!
    Apple please add Metal to the genre list already
  • things i will never forget while on my trip to and from pax.

getting hit by a car. and soaking up the blood with a train schedual.

talking to a guy at the hotel lounge about cheese for over a half hour.

courtney taylor of the dandy warhols sitting next to me at some Japanese bar talking about bob dylan and complaining that he cant get a beer (it was last call)

reading my pitch your game idea to the machinima panel.

a few less than legal things that i would rather not say so they cant be traced back to me. (its ok if you dont get caught and nobody was hurt)

losing the gallaga tournament to a kid that got 200,000 and said it was his best game ever. (my average game is about 200,000. but i had one of my worst games in a long time)

losing my phone

thinking how funny it is that nobody in Seattle j-walks or crosses on a red light......(hmmm after my trip there this is looking like a good thing)

failing horribly on the long jump on kinect sports twice but just barely winning on my third jump
  • yenatrocris said:
    What is the most nutritious pop corn or beer? Those are the only two edible thing in my appartment :(

Pop corn. Fat free (yay!). But, if you use real butter (not margerine; butter has lots of vitamin A) and table salt (iodized), you'll get a little extra nutritional kick, plus a little fat to help you digest any fat-soluable vitamins. Make sure to drink plenty of filtered tap water with it. You'll get minerals that way.

:D
  • gilligan said:
    things i will never forget while on my trip to and from pax.

wait... HOLY SHIT ARE YOU OK?
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Jlv8F9cerA&NR=1&feature=fvwp
    Could anyone PLEASE tell me what "nuki nuki nuki nuki" means?
    Noobied by 1AkuTheFinn
  • tallchick said:
    [quote=gilligan]things i will never forget while on my trip to and from pax.

wait... HOLY SHIT ARE YOU OK?[/quote]

just a couple small scratches, but at the time they combined for one stream of blood that could have been mistaken for a single bad cut.
  • gilligan said:
    just a couple small scratches, but at the time they combined for one stream of blood that could have been mistaken for a single bad cut.

O.O ..glad you're alright man

Urbansoul said:

"dot dot dot "
    what..the hell did i just watch ?
  • monochromaticx said:

[quote=Urbansoul]

"dot dot dot "
    what..the hell did i just watch ?[/quote]
    i honestly have no idea, but it got 104 Million views :P
  • just found the video of me at pax....note the chainsaw on a stick t-shirt

http://www.youtube.com/user/machinima#p/u/59/BPyzHRTnzzo
  • gilligan said:
    just found the video of me at pax....note the chainsaw on a stick t-shirt

http://www.youtube.com/user/machinima#p/u/59/BPyzHRTnzzo

LOL that was awesome!! Noobie for you for making Mr.Sark and Hutch laugh their asses off!
  • Urbansoul said:

It has loads of meanings, a common one being "extract", but it can also mean "ejaculate", which seems to fit here.
    Noobied by 1AkuTheFinn
  • One of my friends died in a car crash last night. I'm beginning to accept it, but I'm scared that I'll forget what he looks like.
    I still feel a bit drunk from the shock, not really sure what to do with myself.
  • *cough* *cough* *cough* *burb*
  • i just noticed that the word assassinate has the word ass in it not once but twice.
  • What ever happened to Quahgg's Revenge?
  • Urbansoul said:
    What ever happened to Quahgg's Revenge?

funny you mention that, i was just wondering yesterday...."what happened to envious' revenge.
    sorry WAY to much work to post a link to the part of the show where he calls in and says he is gonna get revenge on tobin and yuzo for all the comments they made about his mom.
  • just got back from the roger waters concert (OK it was a few hours ago) and it was absolutely amazing. if you can possibly go even if you have to beg borrow or steal (only steal from people that don't deserve their money) then i say you must see this show....there wont be to many more chances.
  • Back in the old days...

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Most Popular This Week