thread for topics not worth starting its own thread.
  • i find the theory of infinite smallness much more baffling than infinite space.
  • what type of bread should I get?
  • squizzy said:
    what type of bread should I get?

Italian... and get it at a bakery, none of that flimsy shit.
  • ZOMBIE!!! said:
    [quote=squizzy]what type of bread should I get?

Italian... and get it at a bakery, none of that flimsy shit.[/quote]
    excuse me? German bread ofcourse!
  • Plankton said:
    [quote=ZOMBIE!!!][quote=squizzy]what type of bread should I get?

Italian... and get it at a bakery, none of that flimsy shit.[/quote]
    excuse me? German bread ofcourse![/quote]

wtf is German bread? Go for Itilian or French bread!
  • I got given some 'dirty stones' last nite ... just found out theyre blood diamonds....whoops
  • XxBarretxX said:

Your philistine mentality baffles me every time, Barret, but you asked for it:
    http://noobtoob.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=148746#148746
  • Plankton said:
    [quote=XxBarretxX]

Your philistine mentality baffles me every time, Barret, but you asked for it:
    http://noobtoob.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=148746#148746[/quote]

I've been to enough Bread places to know what German Bread is. I just like being ignorant on others peoples cultures :D
  • i wouldnt use german bread for a sandwich

wouldnt a kaiser roll be a german bread..
  • gilligan said:
    i find the theory of infinite smallness much more baffling than infinite space.

what...like the idea that our entire universe could be in a drop of water in another dimension?

If you recognize that things can get infinitely larger, they MUST be able to get infinitely smaller. Theoretically, right?

I don't know. I look at the universe like a giant atom. Things rotating around things in a core, which has more things rotating around things.... and physicists keep finding smaller things inside the atoms. The more I learn about physics (and granted, my level of education here is small) the more likely it is to me that everything, and I mean EVERYTHING, is dependent on gravity. It's why we stay stuck to Earth, the Earth revolves around the sun, the milky way revolves around the universe's core, etc,etc,etc.... also works in reverse w/ atoms, no? Electrons revolve around atom core, and other stuff revolves around other stuff in the atom's core??

Like I said, I'm no scientist, but like you gilligan, I find this stuff fascinating.
  • i agree with what you said about gravity and how things always seem to rotate around something bigger.
    but i didnt have another dimension in mind when i made the thread. (although i think there is likely to be one.

basically think of it like this. it is quite possible we are inside a giant being and the planets in space are tiny molecules of minerals to that giant being. stars would be like electrolytes to it.
    so its easy to comprehend more out there past what we can see.
    but....is it really possible for there to be sentient beings living inside me that are millions times smaller than an atom? i mean how big could their brains be. and when those beings look into the most powerful microscope what do they see?
  • prison mead is the greatest drink to make. its easy, high abv, and tastes good. now if it didnt take so long to ferment it would be the greatest drink ever.
  • I ate some chuk-chuk from Tatarstan today. NIIIIICE!
  • whenever someone writes 'teh' i always wonder if they did it on purpose or if it was just a typo
    Noobied by 1AkuTheFinn
  • i wish i could have been the person to rate the song 'monster' on the rate the song above you thread.
    i love that song, every other song i heard from them sucks but that one is great.

and why does it seem like when i post a heavy song the next person to post likes softer music and when i post softer music a metal head posts next.
  • lets see how much i remember from listening to the song a few times.

well obviously we have a rapist here in lincoln park. he's climbing in your windows snatching your people up so ya better hide your kids hide your wife hide your kids hide your wife hide your husbands cause there raping everyone out here. you dont have to confess were lookin for you we gonna find you we gonna find you. so you can run and tell that run and tell that run and tell that homeboy home home homeboy. the man got away but he left some evidence. i was attacked by some idiot in the projects. so dumb so dum so dumb so so dumb dumb. he climbin in your windows snatchin your people up so you need to hide your kids hide your wife hide your kids hide your wife and hide your husbands cause there raping everyone out there. so you can run and tell that homeboy homeboy home home homeboy
  • i wonder if i was to forget my badge after i get to the airport. could i get someone to next day mail them in time for the first day of pax.
  • So is this the off-topic thread, for the off-topic section?

I don't get it :/
  • i am eating cereal at 2:30 am
    that's not weird, is it?
    Noobied by 1AkuTheFinn
  • monochromaticx said:
    i am eating cereal at 2:30 am
    that's not weird, is it?

No way, man. I think cereal is the perfect midnight-or-later snack.
  • Crimson said:
    So is this the off-topic thread, for the off-topic section?

I don't get it :/

title is self explanatory. its for things on your mind but aren't really worth starting a whole thread for.
    now what I'm about to say could have its own thread but i don't want to start one because after I'm done saying whats on my mind i will have nothing else to add.

the reason i don't like corporations, and you can take your pick, wal-mart, gamestop,exxon, etc. etc. etc. is because i would rather give my money to a person. there used to be a mom and pop game store where i lived and i would always go there first because he had great customer service and had things that the gamestops and walmarts and best buys didn't. he usually had a little higher prices but i didn't mind paying a little extra because the person doing the work was getting all the money. unlike a wal-mart where investors get money for doing no work, and the execs getting there million dollar bonuses, meanwhile the people doing all the work are getting $10 an hour with no benefits.
  • I wonder if people in the countryside think the world is on fire when they cone to town?

Explanation: I lived in London my entire life (except for vacations). This means the sky is either slightly moonlit or red from light pollution. Now I thought about this. I'd someone who has lived with black nights thier entire life (eg countryside people) would think the world is on fire at night?

Let's be honest, for them a red sky is fucked up. When you look at it properly it looks like there is a fire over the horizon.

Anyway, thanks for the vent!

(ps this was insipred by prodigy - worlds on fire!)

Reilster
  • who else here is addicted to Nutella?
    [spoiler:ddd0779e91]nom nom nom
    image[/spoiler:ddd0779e91]
  • monochromaticx said:
    who else here is addicted to Nutella?
    [spoiler:9a321773e6]nom nom nom
    image[/spoiler:9a321773e6]

Me!!! That stuff is so damn good.
  • Having to get out of bed at 5 in the morning because some college kid wants a laugh is so awesome! That is all.
  • Nutella is good.

Instead of a grilled cheese sandwich, make a grilled peanut butter and Nutella sandwich.

Soooooooooooooo good. :D

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Most Popular This Week