NooBTooB's Dream Journal
  • I figured I'd start a thread where the army can paste the dreams they had the previous night, and whenever in their life if they remember them and we can all enjoy some of the tales, and adventures our fellow army members have in the dream world.

I'll begin, with the dream I had last night.
    --

This dream is a little..out there. It began with myself and my bud Mike were driving to the zoo. As we got there, we noticed the animals were all outside and they were all kangaroos, and ducks. However, something occurred to me the kangaroos and ducks were toxic to the touch and we had to keep our distance.

Soon enough a jeep came driving through and alarms were blaring and the ducks, and kangaroos began killing the visitors. Mike, and myself began sprinting through the crowds of people, and as we ran some dude got impaled by a pole, yes..impaled by a pole for no reason. We soon entered the male washroom to see a bunch of people huddled up inside, treating their wounds and injuries. One woman was having a baby, and a man was trying to stick his arm back on. Soon enough a duck entered the bathroom and brutally mauled Mike tearing him apart.

I kicked the duck, and ran outside to be hit by the jeep from earlier, and for some fucked reason I gain the ability to fly. I then fly away from the zoo, and fly back home, thus waking up.
  • nice dream....sounds interesting...
    well on to my dream i had a while ago. it was me and my family and extended family and for some reson we had to rescue this baby or else something in time would be messed up so i was the leader of the group weird thing is im the youngest in my family so yeah. but we had to go back in time in order to save the baby and we got him in this wwII battlezone just laying there wrapped up in cloth in th emiddle of the battle and my grandparents went to get him and got shot so i charged in and grabbed him and ran back and my mom took him from me saying he was so cute oblivous to the fact that a portal had opened up to get us home so we had to remind her and rn through quikly before it shut then instead if going home we ended up in a old west timezone and we all had guns i had a pistol and for some reason everybody else had sawed off shotguns and they all circled me and gave me the baby and my sister as we were walking to find the next time portal she shot me and just said oh im sorry. and kept walking we got to the porttal and went through after loseing for some reason my mom and dad and aunts and some cousins we ended up in a great casam and there were these crystal tiny crocodiles and we had to use them to attract this worm to eat it and then once we got that worm we had to have it eat aanother worm that if that one bit you you would die, mine was special it ate the worm the fastest amd turned into a salamander. my uncle dies because i worm bit him. so all that was left was me my sister and my cousin and the baby. we went into another portal this one was a destroyed citie because these aliens came and destroyed it and for some reason we had swords and my sister tried to stab me and said again oops sorry. and there was thjis alien spaceship that was makeing people dance around it in order to let these pigs eat the humans so to get paste it to some unown place we had to blend in and dance around it, and my sister fell under there trance and me and my cousin got away fom the ship just in time because the pigs came with spears and stabbed and ate everybody while this was happening me and my cousin went into the sewers i had to carry the baby. we made it out of the city to this place with boards protruding from the walls that led up to this mountain but there was no way up there to the boards so my salamander grew wings grabbed the baby and flew it up there and this salamander was the size of a average sized had. but somehow he was able to lift me up there to but conners wouldnt grow wings so he stayed there and as i got to the top ended up getting killed by the pigs,and there was a waterfall on the mountain that was across from me and in the waterfall was a portal that would take me home i just new it so my salamander took the baby and flew it across to the mountain and i had to jump across to it and almost fell to my death but didnt adn when i want through the portal i was home but in a campsite and everybody was there who had died and they said what took you so long to get the rice my salamnader had turned into a bag of rice and everybody came and crowded around the baby who was just sitting there on the ground i had all these cuts and brusies and my cloths were cut but nobody seemed to noctice that or even recall the mission i was sent on. and then i woke up. best dream i have had in a long time
  • Cool dream, sounds like you've got babies and pigs on the mind.
  • I have insane dreams. Insane.

I dreamt last week I was back in highschool and the cafeteria was serving food with bugs on it. Like, real bugs... tarantulas, scorpions, pine beetles... all the poisonous, big, biting stuff. The food was attacking the people eating it... folks were dropping dead at their plates. One guy got carried away by deer flies. Scary stuff. I remember it vividly because it was one of those that made me go "What the FU@%!" the second I awoke.

I think I watched too much "Attack of the Killer Tomatoes" as a kid.

Did I mention that I dream in colour? People used to say if you dreamed in colour you were psychotic. I think that's an urban legend based off the fact that early TV was black & white. Now...time to sharpen that butcher knife....
  • tallchick said:
    I have insane dreams. Insane.

I dreamt last week I was back in highschool and the cafeteria was serving food with bugs on it. Like, real bugs... tarantulas, scorpions, pine beetles... all the poisonous, big, biting stuff. The food was attacking the people eating it... folks were dropping dead at their plates. One guy got carried away by deer flies. Scary stuff. I remember it vividly because it was one of those that made me go "What the FU@%!" the second I awoke.

Did I mention that I dream in colour? People used to say if you dreamed in colour you were psychotic. I think that's an urban legend based off the fact that early TV was black & white. Now...time to sharpen that butcher knife....

Pah. Here's mine: A warm, gentle breeze causes a tickle on your face, but as you go to brush it off, you find you cannot move your arms. Looking at your skin, you realize that it has turned to a brittle, green glass. Standing perfectly still, you breathe in shallow gulps of air, knowing that moving would cause your skin to shatter into thousands of pieces. The tickle on your face worsens, and you know that you are about to sneeze. As your skin shatters, you wake up sweating.

Nah, that's actually from Oblivion. It's one of the random vampire nightmares.

I rarely ever dream, actually. Most of the time I do, I hardly remember anything about them.

I had a few dreams about a girl I had feelings (possibly mutual) for a few times. The last one had her walking away from me, and I never dreamt of her again. This hurt, seeing as I wasn't able to keep in contact with her, as she had moved and I didn't have her new phone number.

I've learned that I will have nightmares, often involving very loud noises or screaming if I am cold. I have gotten into the habit of bundling up at night, even during the summer.

These have happened over several years, and it's probably why I don't dream. Or maybe I just don't have a soul. Who knows? Wait a minute...lemme check that waiver again.
  • tallchick said:
    I have insane dreams. Insane.

Deer Flies, you say? Those buggers are very, very nasty. I also dream in colour, so...
  • just like 5 min ago i had dream where i was picking up my sister from swimming and for no reason all of the northeast high band whent swimming. but then a huge fight broke out
    and aparently all the white kids quit because they rather sit in the bleachers talking about worthless high school drama instead of makeing music. so ther was nothing but black people fighting
  • This thread should be renamed "Why NoobToobers are fucked up in the head."
  • Manio said:
    Deer Flies, you say? Those buggers are very, very nasty.

Only another Canadian would get that. Thank you for making my day :lol:
  • Manio said:
    Cool dream, sounds like you've got babies and pigs on the mind.

well i thinki know why the pigs were there i had just recently re read speaker for the dead. the piggies in it were in my dream that baby i dont have any idea what thats about.
  • Here's another dream I had, after listening to dubious amounts of Eminem a couple days ago.
    --
    The dream starts off with me getting out of some small yellow car with a bunch of black men, and entering this warehouse with guns and suitcases. An alarm begins to go off, and we all run outside with duffel bags full of money and now Eminem is with us and he gets into the driver seat, and I slide in beside him. Soon enough we're being pursued by the black guys we were with as they're shooting at us, Eminem begins doing some fancy swerving, and driving maneuvers and I'm popping off some insane shots with an M9 handgun.

The car's gas tank is shot, and we end up pulling up to some other weird warehouse. Inside are a bunch of rednecks. Supposedly, this money is now theres and they begin chasing us, so Eminem and myself hide behind this wall as the rednecks sit down on some bleachers in front of us. They notice me, and the biggest one pulls me out and starts threatening me with a shotgun held at my chest, Eminem is motionless under the bleacher.

The rest of the rednecks move into the warehouse and I pull out my silenced M9 and fire a shot into the man's head, dropping him like a fly. We begin to run and the gang members begin chasing us, we dash into a nearby home which is occupied by an asian family. We take the family hostage just as the rednecks walk by the window, not noticing us at all. The asian man I'm holding hostage begins speaking crazily, and is calling the cops so I'm shoot him in the chest and break his phone.

And then Eminem and I are now in some laboratory trying to get into these glass pods so we can protect ourselves from a heat wave that's going to come through this lab. I get into my pod safely, but Eminem cannot due to his newly formed dolphin tail. As I look back, Eminem is burning alive and I wake up.
  • Shagged a Twi'lek.

Beat that.
  • MidnightSun said:
    Shagged a Twi'lek.

Beat that.

Uhm, cool?
  • MidnightSun said:
    Shagged a Twi'lek.

Beat that.

DAMN YOU! Lithuanian Guy beats me again!!! I finally have another dream last night, and then this. Rage...

So mine last night involved me back at my old elementary school. I walk inside, it's kinda dark. The lights are off and the curtains closed because for whatever reason, Scooby Doo is being played on a TV in the old 6th grade classroom. At some point, I get bored, and I walk out of the class. It's still dark outside, I'd say equivalent to very early morning. So I turn a corner, look to my right and see 4 SWAT-like guys looking like they're about to breach a door. I feel myself getting pushed from behind as some guy I can't see urgently whispers "Get down! There's a sniper!" So I'm hiding behind a planter that wasn't there IRL, and next thing I know some of the SWAT guys walk from behind me, radioing in that they killed the sniper. Three of the guys get pegged and drop. I grab one of the dead guy's guns, another bad guy walks up from the left, I rifle butt him, and LAWL DOUBLE TAP.

The remaining SWAT guy thanks me for the assistance, hands me a pistol, and sends me on my way. I walk down the road a little bit and see my parents waiting in the car. Then I woke up. It was a pretty cool dream, and if what they say about dreams being based on your personality is true, that one definitely mirrored my commando fantasies.
  • I'm one of those people who has recurring dreams, dreams that I have over and over and over again. One I had when I was seven or eight in which I'm walking home from school and someone with a Jeep pulled over and just threw me in the car. I woke up at that point, but I still can't get that dream out of my head.

Another recurring dream that I have constantly revolves around a public beach in my town. At the far end of the deep end, there are these little piers that float in the water, with air pockets underneath that you can safely go under and be able to breathe in. I constantly dreamed that I would swim under the pier and get my head stuck in the air pocket (they are pretty narrow, so it would be easy to get stuck). What makes this dream scarier than the typical 'get stuck and die' dream is that I don't die, I'm stuck and trapped and no one can hear me.

I never swam under that pier again.
  • This one is kind of weird, considering what's going on with my life at the moment.
    --
    Had a dream my girlfriend was pregnant, and we had a child. It was crazy, this child seemed to be a hellion. It would run up the walls, crawl on the ceiling, speak in tongues, it was ridiculous. Kinda creepy too..
  • thats more of a nightmare right.

my dream i had was weird considering it happened at the school i am going to but it looked completly different. and i am only in 8th grade. this girl i know was pregnant nobody new who the father was and she didnt seem like that kind of girl. but everybody was being a douch to her except me and i was comforting her after my cousin had just made her cry at the assembly we were haveing. and then all of a sudden i was in the gym but the gym was space and the ships were flying around and there she was standing there when a ship flew bygrabed her and then i was floating and i had on a battle suit like the ones in enders game. but i only had a pistol, and i had nothing to push off to get to her because for some reason i felt i had to help her.
    and then as luck would have it my best friend came flying in from somewhere not in a ship though just flying towards me and grabbed my arm and threw me towards the ship i grabbed on to the tail of the ship and then it stopped and i climbed up on top of the ship and she was sitting in it giveing birth but she had only been pregnant for a month. and i was the only opne there so it was up to me to help her.
    i saw somethings, wont get into detail. and then the baby had died 20min. after it was born. and she yelled at me as if it were my fault and then she grabbed my pistol and shot me. then i woke up and went to the bathroom.
  • Had another dream/day-dream thing today when I was napping on my couch. Here goes.
    --
    I was part of a ice capades-type hockey special that was being hosted by my cousin, some other people, the cast of Corner Gas, and some hooker. The special involved choereographed shapeshifiting, and a full-length animated movie. However, the hooker got drunk, and myself and Sylvester Stallone were forced to try and perform her act on the fly, but it failed, and for some reason her heart-shaped costume was full of bloody dead animals.

The hooker was Bob Marley's girlfriend, but she was sleeping around with everybody else. He got offended when I tried to talk to him about it, and the second I left his hotel room I was statutorily raped by the hooker. Giggity Giggity Goo.

Also, my cousin was mad at me for trying to cut his act. What was his act? That was lost in Dream-to-Reality translation.

Towards the end of my act, the drunk hooker showed up and started harassing me. Then, Marley burst onto the ice. They had a heart-to-heart, hugged, and then he plowed her on the ice. Hoo Ray...?

For some reason Darth Vader was there... not really sure why, except to restrain the hooker when she got all shit-faced. So... thanks, Vader

Also, me and Hank kept trying to nail Karen... and I did. Well, almost...(Corner Gas)

For some reason, at the end of the final act, I was suddenly in a movie theater, watching the "movie" with my family, and we proceeded to critique it. Apparently, dreams can have twist endings.

This proves two things: (1) Hookers are sadistic and unreliable (2) I have some serious psychological issues. If anyone knows a good psychoanalyst, I'm sure he/she would have a field day with this dream.
  • I had a great dream.

All the wedding planning crap and family crap associated was dropped, and my fiance and I eloped instead... in far off sunny Greece.

I'm thinking of planning a trip to Greece next year now.
  • tallchick said:
    I had a great dream.

All the wedding planning crap and family crap associated was dropped, and my fiance and I eloped instead... in far off sunny Greece.

I'm thinking of planning a trip to Greece next year now.

You went to Greece? Very nice!
  • I had a dream the other night, I was in a forest of pine trees, and it was snowing outside, and I was running, toward what appeared to be a pack of angry 1940's fascists from Germany ( you get the picture) and I ran past them, to which point they started shooting at me, luckily they didn't a vital organ. then I ran past an abandoned three story office building which I find a badly injured person, ( this is a re-occuring dream, and depending on what kind of day I had, the person could be unidentifiable, or Asian girl in her early twenties, reguardless, I pick up the injured person and run toward a small cabin further out in the woods. I open the door, and there are two separate beds. the first one looks like mine at my house, and the second looks like an average queen sized bed with a pillow and blue sheets. at which point I put the injured person in the blue sheeted bed, and I lay down on mine. Then I wake up.

does this mean anything?
  • ooh ooh heres one

ok im in whats seems to be a nazi concentration camp(im not shure though, ive seen pics of nazi concentration camps and this one has alot of stuff painted blue)
    but anyway i was in this line for leathal injection ok but the weird part was that i think me and evryone in line volenteerd to get the leathal injection
    and there was this german doctor (who was uniformed in blue wich is also why im not shure if this is a nazi camp) and this doctor was saying alot of bad stuff about the injection as if he was trying to talk us out of it. before i got the injection i woke up(dont you just hate that? I realy wanted to know what happend)
  • ruckusman333 said:
    the first one looks like mine at my house, and the second looks like an average queen sized bed with a pillow and blue sheets. at which point I put the injured person in the blue sheeted bed, and I lay down on mine. Then I wake up.

does this mean anything?

i think its a choice like the second one just happens to be queen sized bed
    like "would you take advantage of this hurt aisian girl" like it is a moral decision
  • Had another dream, this time it was odd. I was a salesman for a hair product that made you sprout potatoes on your head. That is pretty much it, just me selling hair products to people :P
  • Awwwwwwh, cool thread! I've been keeping a dream diary for over two years now, there's been some especially interesting stuff.

The way I remember my dreams is that I make a draft text message on my mobile phone, stating keywords or sentences depending on how detailed the dream is. So that I can still have a vague recollection of the dream to jog memories, even if I end up going back to sleep.

I had another dream before this one, these are the notes:
    500 dollar mast, stolen money, con man, just keep moving, art gallery, awesome girl, run as smooth as possible, vines. Unfortunately I couldn't make much out of this one. But right after that I went back to sleep and had another dream :P:

I'm going to visit a friend that I know from University, but instead of continuing on with the course he decided to drop out and create a museum of taxidermy. After opening the front door, the reception area is a small square room, desks covered in piles of paperwork running along three of the four walls. My friend is sitting at one of the desks, and instead of recognising me and my dad, he looks over and waves us through to the start of the museum.

We start walking up a very small and shallow staircase that encircles the reception room. After reaching the top of the stairs we realise that we've just ended up back in the same room. My friend is still at the reception desk and is laughing silently to himself, he snaps his fingers and turns around, leaving us to walk up the same staircase which now leads to the back of the building.

We go through to the back of the building, and my perspective switches from my own to something as if I'm looking down from a bird's eye view. I get the feeling that I'm in control of what's going on, but I'm nowhere to be seen and neither is my dad. Instead it seems like I've taken control of a small toy car, and I have to avoid traps and obstacles to get to the other side of this place. It's strange, as fast as I think the car is going, it never seems to get any further away from the back of the building. After a while I snap back to looking through my own eyes, and I'm standing in the middle of this garden. It's plain grass, there's no obstacles or anything to be seen.
    The only thing that is out of place is a strange statue with Star Trek figures drawn onto it. Turns out this is a piece of artwork made by another friend of mine which had been bought by the museum owner. Somebody standing behind me tells me that the Star Trek artwork in the world.

I walk back inside the building and now I'm actually in the museum exhibition room. There are glass cabinets everywhere with stuffed animals. Some that area real, and some that I've never seen before. The real animals are mixed with my friend's creations, they're so detailed that it's difficult to tell what's real and what's fake.
    Along the way I stop and realise that I don't know where my dad has gone, this doesn't bother me as I just carry on walking around the museum, but it's something that I noticed.

I find myself in the gift shop of the museum, different groups of people are walking around the place, taking photos of themselves next to random gift shop crap. One of the groups decide to take three pictures at the same time, of each other in differnet positions from different camera angles. We all get ready and pose, and through the shelves I can see my girlfriend. After the first photo we all laugh for some reason, but slowly the group laughter turns into everybody laughing at me because of how my face looks in the photo. I try to laugh along but eventually it becomes too much.

Then I woke up.
  • This dream is interesting, anyways here we go. My girlfriend and I were walking around some weird high school, and I was walking her to her classes. Then out of the blue, we're transported into some cafeteria like building with tables everywhere and she was sitting down.

Then, this one guy I really despise came up to me and started talking shit to me, and I got slightly pissed off and punched him twice, in the side of the head. Before I knew what was going on I had received two stacks of paper saying "You beat up the boy knowing it would cause cancer" I don't remember the other pages, but the punishment was to spray-paint the track behind the school, and run 3 miles everyday.

Then I woke up, it was weird.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Most Popular This Week