Review of the Week- Week 5
  • [center:d52c897c48]image[/center:d52c897c48]

What is Review of the Week?

The review of the week contest is used to highlight reviews written in the previous week. It is a contest that gives recognition to all reviews written in the week before, and all the reviews are voted on by the community to best show all the great reviews written by members of NoobToob.

Review of the week was an idea that was proposed in order to generate discussion in the Review section, and to get people excited to read reviews, and talk about games in general. Make sure to post your opinion in the thread, and check out any of the reviews listed that you haven't seen. Comment, and give constructive criticism if necessary.

Here are the nominees for Review of the Week- Week 5:

Elmano - For his review on (ps2) Sly 2: Band of thieves video review.

Crimson- "A fantastic video review! I always love your work, and I hope you continue to make these video reviews, because they are always top notch. Great work!"

EmranIsDead - For his review on Advent Rising(xbox).

Crimson- "I love your style of reviewing older games, and giving them a chance to shine. Every review you've written has gotten me at least the smallest bit interested in a game I usually haven't heard of. Nice work!."

MiraiGen - For his review on Dante's Inferno review by Mirai.

Crimson- "A quality review, for a not so quality game. Thanks for getting this review out there, I can definitely tell you spent a lot of time on it. Great work!"

@NdRiLz@ - For his review on (Movie Review) The Spirit.

Crimson- "I'm really enjoying reading your movie reviews, please keep them coming. Whenever I have some downtime, I'd like to check some of these movies out because they sound interesting. Great job!"
    _____

Rules:

Please PM me the details on who you chose to nominate. No longer post it in this thread.

All written reviews and video reviews are eligible for nomination for Review of the Week.

Admins, Mods, and Coordinators can be nominated for the award. They are members of the community just as everyone else is, and their reviews deserve to be highlighted as such. They spent just as much time on their review as a normal member would, and thus deserve a nomination.

We are only looking for reviews which were posted in the previous week (give or take), when nominating from the time of this post.

Please leave an explanation in the thread on why you thought a review deserves to win the contest.

No noobies will be given out for winners of Review of the Week. This is only in effect for a short period of time, until something else is worked out or a better solution is thought of. If you have any suggestions send them to me in a pm and I'll see what I can do.

Remember: Leave feedback telling who you voted for and what your reason was for voting. It's nice to see other people's opinions on these sorts of things. But make sure you are not flaming anybody, but only telling them what a good job they did. Constructive criticism is allowed, however.
  • Weey, nominated again ^^ I see I don't stand a chance, pointing especially at Mirai's review. So my vote goes for the Dante's Inferno review, hoping I'll maybe can come with an even greater movie review next week ;) I don't find myself comfortable reviewing games because I'm just coming short to it compared to other game reviews. Therefore I'm sticking to movies and probably some books.
  • well its great to see that I was nominated

this week might harder to win because I'm reviewing a much older game than the others
  • EmranIsDead said:
    well its great to see that I was nominated

this week might harder to win because I'm reviewing a much older game than the others

Hey, worked for me ;)

I'm going with MiraiGen, though. For his excellent[s:77ae936b5d] rant[/s:77ae936b5d] review.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Most Popular This Week