NoobToob 200??
  • I was just sitting around and i noticed NoobToob are close to 200....now ive been around since before 100, and i remember it well....it was a really good show with a lot of inisght i struggle to remember it but if i remember rightly it was a backstage tour, some questions and answers and a 2 part series I THINK its been a while.

Im just wondering IF and what they will do for Episode 200....any thoughts?
  • I Hope they will do another special and we'll maybe see the butcher? a little meat'n'greet? :)
  • Dont you want to leave it as a big ole surprise? i would want to
  • Im not bothered.....tbh
  • Well it was Ep100 that inspired me to join the forums after having watched the show for about 6 months, so hopefully they do another one. It was all the messages from the viewers that made me want to take part, perhaps we could have some more of those?
  • I have a feeling they'll be celebrating episode 200 by drinking expensive wine from extra-large, diamond encrusted Pimp Cups.

I know I will be.

Well, I'll be drinking milk instead, but still...
  • nibon said:
    I Hope they will do another special and we'll maybe see the butcher? a little meat'n'greet? :)

OH GOD YES!
    :D :D :D :D :D
  • Im more exsited for 198!!!! WHOOOO!!!
  • gamesdisk said:
    Im more exsited for 198!!!! WHOOOO!!!

why is that??

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Most Popular This Week