Shoop 89!

Shooping rules :
    [spoiler:7aabc2dc78]- Rule #1 :
    -Grab a screen shot of the current episode.
    - Give the picture a funny twist in your photo editing program.
    - Upload it to this thread and remember to name it
    - Be sure to tell me which shoop you want to be voted for if you submit more than one

shoop!
    - Also remember to cast your vote every week, to make sure the absolute best shoop will

win.
    - Don’t be a DICK.

The winner of this week’s shoop contest gets a.... noobie!

If you don't know how to upload shoops then please visit

this thread for a guide.

For a link to all of the old shoops go to

the Noobshoop Fusion Thread

If you have any questions feel free to
    mode=post&u=1985"> send me a PM.
    (<- thunderwolf's mail)[/spoiler:7aabc2dc78]<br />
    It looks like the NTA is as much in love with Drake as Tobin- Congrats Koolhandmike!

WINNER OF LAST WEEK!
    "Guest host" by Koolhandmike

NOOBIE!

This week’s contestants:
    [spoiler:7aabc2dc78]

"Tobin and Yuzo have a great time playing the Yakuza 3 demo on the PlayStation 3. Tobin also hired a very good interior designer. Shoop." by Sloth

"NooBPosteR" by cambot339

"Quil Borg" by ATheiss

"Too late" by EmranIsDead

[/spoiler:7aabc2dc78]
  • I voted for "Too Late" by EnramIsDead. He made one of the funniest points in the last episode to a shoop. I love what EnramIsDead have done (also in earlier shoops) so he totally deserves it. Well done.
  • I think Sloth's "Tobin and Yuzo have a great time playing the Yakuza 3 demo on the PlayStation 3. Tobin also hired a very good interior designer. Shoop." has broken the poll layout. :lol:
  • we must suffer in the name of art :P
  • wookiemonster said:
    we must suffer in the name of art :P

Yuzo's face is not art.
  • @NdRiLz@ said:
    I voted for "Too Late" by EnramIsDead. He made one of the funniest points in the last episode to a shoop. I love what EnramIsDead have done (also in earlier shoops) so he totally deserves it. Well done.

Oh wow thank you so much

I'm happy to see my work is starting to have a impress on everyone else(In a good way) and I would be glad to "continue my campaign [s:931aa1ec8f]against the flood[/s:931aa1ec8f] for noobtoob"

(I hope someone gets that reference)

Here's a shoop I've done but it never got entered so I'm going to use it

Title: Eve12
    [spoiler:931aa1ec8f]image[/spoiler:931aa1ec8f]
  • EmranIsDead said:
    [quote=@NdRiLz@]I voted for "Too Late" by EnramIsDead. He made one of the funniest points in the last episode to a shoop. I love what EnramIsDead have done (also in earlier shoops) so he totally deserves it. Well done.

Oh wow thank you so much

I'm happy to see my work is starting to have a impress on everyone else(In a good way) and I would be glad to "continue my campaign [s:43d9f5e5c7]against the flood[/s:43d9f5e5c7] for noobtoob"

(I hope someone gets that reference)[/quote]

You're welcome ;)
  • The Church Of NooBTooB

• I didn't have the time to edit it, thanks to an insanely stupid amount of homework, but you can expect to see many more of these to come!

[spoiler:79e8a7b969]image[/spoiler:79e8a7b969]

Yow!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Most Popular This Week