Suggest the Game!
  • [CENTER]Suggest the Game!
    360, PS3, PC, DS and more...

The Event Staff Team wants to hear from the Army.
    What games would you like to see an event organized for?

Realize, not every game suggested will get an event, but in order for these events to be as successful as possible, we need to focus on the games you all want to play.

So go ahead, we are all ears!

Previous Posts
    From 2010[/CENTER]
  • Could we see Assassins Creed Brotherhood?
  • I'd love to do more MMO invasions. I don't think a redo would be horrible either. How about Shin Megami Tensei: IMAGINE?
  • whatthefbomb said:
    I'd love to do more MMO invasions. I don't think a redo would be horrible either. How about Shin Megami Tensei: IMAGINE?

This would be amazing. I would love to see another Guild Wars invasion, so everyone who plans on hopping into Guild Wars 2, can have one last blast with Guild Wars.
  • A nice PC team fortress 2 invasion would be great, since most servers can have up to 32 players we could get a lot of people =D
  • Manio said:
    [quote=whatthefbomb]I'd love to do more MMO invasions. I don't think a redo would be horrible either. How about Shin Megami Tensei: IMAGINE?

This would be amazing. I would love to see another Guild Wars invasion, so everyone who plans on hopping into Guild Wars 2, can have one last blast with Guild Wars.[/quote]

Oh yesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesYES!
  • +1 for MMO invasions
  • You people asking for the MMO Invasion never showed up for the WoW one we are still doing ;p
  • i did but i was too much of a noob to realise i had to pick horde :P
  • A Marvel Vs Capcom 3 event for when the game is released next month would be sexy.
  • I also might start hosting Halo Reach events to hopefully get people back into the joy that is within that game. Lets users submit custom maps, and game variants for the events. Could be fun, if anyone would want that let me know.
  • Manio said:
    I also might start hosting Halo Reach events to hopefully get people back into the joy that is within that game. Lets users submit custom maps, and game variants for the events. Could be fun, if anyone would want that let me know.

Yes please!
  • @NdRiLz@ said:
    [quote=Manio]I also might start hosting Halo Reach events to hopefully get people back into the joy that is within that game. Lets users submit custom maps, and game variants for the events. Could be fun, if anyone would want that let me know.

Yes please![/quote]

This idea is relevant to my interests.
  • Manio said:
    I also might start hosting Halo Reach events to hopefully get people back into the joy that is within that game. Lets users submit custom maps, and game variants for the events. Could be fun, if anyone would want that let me know.

I'd be up for that!
  • Test Drive Unlimited 2 plz!
  • Come on Bad company 2 Vietnam!
  • ilomilo! :D haha i'm pretty sure it has multiplayer, i'd have to double check
  • TacoKing223 said:
    ilomilo! :D haha i'm pretty sure it has multiplayer, i'd have to double check

It does but i think its local only....not sure again though
  • Bad Company 2 and Halo: Reach needs some more events... badly.
  • SgtWaffles said:
    A nice PC team fortress 2 invasion would be great, since most servers can have up to 32 players we could get a lot of people =D

It's been so long since I played TF2.. I remember the bi weekly events we use to have and they were always a lot of fun... so I second this. I would love to dust off my Heavy and chain gun you all down again.
  • Have you guys thought about doing Red Dead Redemption? There are quite a few game modes and some game modes can have up to 16 players in them.
  • Epke said:
    Come on Bad company 2 Vietnam!

@NdRiLz@ said:
    Bad Company 2 and Halo: Reach needs some more events... badly.

Count me in dude! PC over here...
  • I would love to see a minecraft event or somthing like that...
  • leon-724 said:
    I would love to see a minecraft event or somthing like that...

There is one here : http://noobtoob.com/community/showthread.php?21194-Minecraft-Speed-Build!-Beta
  • I would love to see a Brink event. (PC/360)
  • could all just hop on a random free mmo, pick a few mmos and then and pick a name out of a hat.lol

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion