Shoop 84! You have been warned....

Shooping rules :
    [spoiler:6588124bad]- Rule #1 :
    -Grab a screen shot of the current episode. If you don’t want to go hunting for a

good one yourself I will provide tons in the bottom of this post.
    - Give the picture a funny twist in your photo editing program.
    - Upload it to this thread and remember to name it
    - Be sure to tell me which shoop you want to be voted for if you submit more than one shoop!
    - Also remember to cast your vote every week, to make sure the absolute best shoop will win.
    - Don’t be a DICK.

The winner of this week’s shoop contest gets a.... noobie!

If you don't know how to upload shoops then please visit

this thread for a guide.

For a link to all of the old shoops go to
    t=6630"> the Noobshoop Fusion Thread

If you have any questions feel free to
    mode=post&u=1985"> send me a PM.
    (<- thunderwolf's mail)[/spoiler:6588124bad]<br />
    We had a really close contest this week: Noobtoob Evolves beat Ninjabreadman II by 13 to 11.

Congrats to both :). But more congrats to Numbnuts :P!

As you may have heard from ep 174, you definitely don't want to open Lucien's shoop is

definitely not safe for work!

WINNER OF LAST WEEK!
    "Noobtoob evolves" by Numbnuts
    Noobie!

This week’s contestants:
    [spoiler:6588124bad]
    "The Entire Fraternity (Payback for Envious)" by Lucien_Lachance
    NSFW (Your final warning!)
    [/spoiler:6588124bad]

"99 Knights" by EmranisDead

"Best Third-Person Roamer 2010" by ROYSTUR

"A cry for help" by The Paranoid Android

"Reppin' it up" by spektro

"Bukkake kitten" by Lord Exellius

"Uploading commentry" by Robert_Silver23

"Nails" by KingOx

• No Shooping!
  • I wish I could unsee Lucian's!
  • I love Walk It Out but seriously, nothing can beat the entire fraternity. :lol:
  • I nuked that one picture, sorry (;))
  • I'm getting the feeling that this weeks Shoop contest is going to be a one horse race.
  • this is my shoop this week, ps. entire fraternity is epic win lol

Practicing for yakuza

• i have to agree with Dr. Flibble, Walk it out is damn funny but The Entire Fraternity crushes the competition, i wonder if someone can make a censored version with kicklecubicles instead of their penises for showing on the noobtoob episode ;)
  • This is my "remix" of the entire fraternity shoop, it's almost SFW lol

hopefully it doesn't get banned on my photobucket if it does it means it is NSFW lol

this is not my shoop entry for the week this is so that maybe it can be showed when the picture wins? lol because we all know it will.

[spoiler:82b5bfe6a3]
    image[/spoiler:82b5bfe6a3]
  • spektro said:
    This is my "remix" of the entire fraternity shoop, it's almost SFW lol

hopefully it doesn't get banned on my photobucket if it does it means it is NSFW lol

this is not my shoop entry for the week this is so that maybe it can be showed when the picture wins? lol because we all know it will.

[spoiler:aa12542a5d]

image[/spoiler:aa12542a5d]
    Guy in middle. Sack is showing.
  • spektro said:
    This is my "remix" of the entire fraternity shoop, it's almost SFW lol

[spoiler:e14da92720]

image[/spoiler:e14da92720]

oh balls!
  • You can't censor art!
  • hahah balls!!!! good call i'll update it, and i am not censoring art, just making an adaption to a masterpiece.
  • I voted for the one titled "Nails" because it is interesting and well thought out. And most of all it doesn't have cocks, bukakke, clone bone, etc. It is getting old to me...I mean REALLY (reference)...over 80 shoop contests and those shoops still win...I mean REALLY REALLY...:P oh wellz

-insert giant discussion of misunderstandingness which somehow ends up having ninsaru in it-

<3<br />
    PS: do more reviews lucien :cry:
  • fry-40 said:
    I voted for the one titled "Nails" because it is interesting and well thought out. And most of all it doesn't have cocks, bukakke, clone bone, etc. It is getting old to me...I mean REALLY (reference)...over 80 shoop contests and those shoops still win...I mean REALLY REALLY...:P oh wellz

-insert giant discussion of misunderstandingness which somehow ends up having ninsaru in it-

<3<br />
    PS: do more reviews lucien :cry:

Haha hooray for Mike Mozart! =P
  • My first submission ever! Hope you guys like it :D

• Thx for the vote fry-40, I honestly didn't even thought my shoop would be getting voted for XD
    Well, I guess the fraternity wins! They got a LOAD of votes, and of something else I prefer not to say XD (ask Tobin)
    Well, here's my submission for this week ^^

Yow!
  • For those who need some larger or higher quality screen captures. I have uploaded a few for the forum to use at their discretion. And by discretion i mean fuck that shit up in ways only this community knows how.

Anyways here is the link, have fun kiddos. I'll be shooping up something tomorrow... errr... later today, yah.

Yow!
  • Lord Exellius said:
    For those who need some larger or higher quality screen captures. I have uploaded a few for the forum to use at their discretion. And by discretion i mean fuck that shit up in ways only this community knows how.

Anyways here is the link, have fun kiddos. I'll be shooping up something tomorrow... errr... later today, yah.

Yow!

We got ourselves a funny-man here, nice david bowie-roll.
  • I mean really! Show this shoop to your children!
  • Saberwing said:
    We got ourselves a funny-man here, nice david bowie-roll.

That was an accident, lol anyways I fixed the link. I guess the link didn't copy the first time and I never bothered to check it.
  • Ok for better or worse... I finished it.

I dub it Safe Sex
    [spoiler:7c0fed62eb]image[/spoiler:7c0fed62eb]

Hope ya'll enjoy the not bukkake, clone bone shoop. lol
  • how, where can i look at luciens Entire Fraternity,, please explain how i can see it pleaseeeeeeeee
  • Entire Fraternity link is dead, reuploaded
    [spoiler:cabadb83cf]Nested spoilers are fun. Also, NSFW.
  • Oh jaaaaysus xD
  • Title:Maria
    [spoiler:0fefa4a6dc]image[/spoiler:0fefa4a6dc]

I hope next week won't be such a blow out

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Most Popular This Week