Member of the Week- Week 71
  • [center:e4ea3d2f60]image[/center:e4ea3d2f60]

What is Member of the Week?
    The member of the week contest is used to highlight those members who have clearly went above and beyond in their contributions to the NooBTooB Community

Here are the nominees for Member of the Week- Week 71:

Crimson - For his thread on Member of the Week- Week 70.

tallchick27- "For general leadership; Recognizing the cream of the crop among everything on the site as a reward for good work, and in so doing, encouraging other UGC creators, reviewers, etc. to make posts of the same calibre. It's gotta be tough keeping up with everything that gets posted in a week. Also for keeping the Member of the Week running like a trooper!"

Jepperto – For his posts on Video Review Silent Hill (PSX)

Crimson- "Great review, and thank you for taking the time to knock out one of the review requests from the list. That is always helpful. Well done!."

Dr. Flibble – For his thread on Learning a Language.

Crimson- "Great job on the lengthy response to GoodEnoughForMe's question. You took a lot of time, and consideration to help another member out, and that deserves a nomination. Nice work!"

Fandango – For his thread on (PC) Grim Fandango.

Crimson- "Very nice review, and I liked how you reviewed the game that inspired your name and avatar 8). Keep up the good work, and I'm definitely waiting to read more stuff from you. Nice job!!."

Dillj0- For his thread on Borderlands Reviewgasm (multi).

Crimson-"Great review, for a great game. You developed a unique style of reviewing that I really enjoyed. And you added your own little touch in some places. Keep on writing, nice job!"

Rules:

Voting will close on Sunday, so Tobin and Yuzo can announce the winner when they record on Monday.

Please PM me the details on who you chose to nominate. No longer post it in this thread.

No Mods or Admins can be nominated for the award, unless under special circumstances . Sorry guys, but we know what great contributors you are to the community already, and I want to shift the spotlight onto members who may be less well known.

Your only looking for threads or posts which were posted in the previous week (give or take), when nominating from the time of this post.

Please leave an explanation on why you thought a member deserved a nomination.

No noobies will be given out for winners of Member of the Week. This is only in effect for a short period of time, until something else is worked out or a better solution is thought of. If you have any suggestions send them to me in a pm and I'll see what I can do.

Remember: Leave feedback telling who you voted for and what your reason was for voting. It's nice to see other people's opinions on these sorts of things. But make sure you are not flaming anybody, but only telling them what a good job they did. Constructive criticism is allowed, however.
  • Wow, this is nice.
    thanks Crimson, never expected my name there, i just joined the army this week.

ps: can i vote for myself? haha
  • I'll have to go with crimson, for continuosly making sure we have a new member of the week vote and noticing exceptional posting on these boards.
  • Crimson for me, by his own rule

No Mods or Admins can be nominated for the award, unless under special circumstances .

he's usually barred from being nominated despite being one of the biggest contributers here. It's about time he got his 15 minutes, or week as it were. :wink:
  • Jepperto for me the more good video reviews the better :D
  • I think it's about time Crimson won!
  • Thanks for the votes guys. It means a lot. I felt a little self indulgent by putting myself up on the ballot. But I figured it had been 2 years since the contest started, and I had only been up for nom once since it began, I would go ahead and use Tallchick's nomination.

Again, thanks for the votes. And keep on voting for your Member of the Week each week! Every vote counts!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Most Popular This Week