Videos are now ipod compatible
  • Hey all. So I just finished uploading the recompressed videos and I've confirmed that they will copy to the ipod video and play correctly. Sorry for anyone that's been subscribed to the hi quality video feed and had issues. If you want, go ahead and re-download the videos if want to watch them on your ipod. Let me know if you have any issues..

Anyhow, hopefully Tobin should be able to recreate the next videos with the settings I used so that future videos work correctly.

As always, you can subscribe to the video feed in itunes by clicking HERE.

Yw
  • NOOBTOOB, FUCK YEAH! Thanks a lot for doing this guys!
  • yuzo said:
    Hey all. So I just finished uploading the recompressed videos and I've confirmed that they will copy to the ipod video and play correctly. Sorry for anyone that's been subscribed to the hi quality video feed and had issues. If you want, go ahead and re-download the videos if want to watch them on your ipod. Let me know if you have any issues..

Anyhow, hopefully Tobin should be able to recreate the next videos with the settings I used so that future videos work correctly.

As always, you can subscribe to the video feed in itunes by clicking HERE.

Yw

yeaahhhh finnaly i can watch ya in the train that rocks, yupiiii!!!!
  • Lol I was watching your videos today in class and my teacher was hearing me laugh my head off so she asked me what I was watching and I said nothing she said no watching videos in class and I said I was only listening so I tipped the ipod upside down and listened for 2 min without watching then I just turned it back over wow shes not very smart. =P No but I love the videos I bring them everywhere. Props to you guys

Kingman

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Most Popular This Week