Member of the Week- Week 70
  • [center:8b9c973b17]image[/center:8b9c973b17]

What is Member of the Week?
    The member of the week contest is used to highlight those members who have clearly went above and beyond in their contributions to the NooBTooB Community

Here are the nominees for Member of the Week- Week 69:

raskit - For his thread on Gaming News Round-Up - Week beginning Jan. 4th.

Crimson- "This is awesome! It's a nice way to get all the gaming news put together, and allow people that missed it to get a quick look. Thank you for the hard work, and I hope this continues every week."

Elmano – For his posts on (ps2) Shadow of the colossus video review

MixedUpZombies- "A great review that was really well put together. His efforts deserve him a nomination for Member of the Week."

LeonJuggaloFTW – For his thread on Leon's Week in Gaming 2010: Week 1.

Crimson- "Great thread, it feels to me to be similar to the "What have you played today" thread, but with more detail. I really like where this is going, and make sure to keep this thing going strong week to week.."

DanielMantok – For his thread on Noobtoob Caricature.

Crimson- "This is really good, and I'm sure took a lot of effort to create. You've got some real talent, and thank you for giving back to the community with the talent that you do have. Nice work."

Karnage- For his thread on (360/PC) The Maw [Includes All 3 DLC Episodes].

Crimson-"Fantastic review, and just because of you I decided to pick up the game. So thank you. You've been hard at work cranking out the reviews lately., and they never disappoint, so keep it up! Great job."

Rules:

Voting will close on Sunday, so Tobin and Yuzo can announce the winner when they record on Monday.

Please PM me the details on who you chose to nominate. No longer post it in this thread.

No Mods or Admins can be nominated for the award, unless under special circumstances . Sorry guys, but we know what great contributors you are to the community already, and I want to shift the spotlight onto members who may be less well known.

Your only looking for threads or posts which were posted in the previous week (give or take), when nominating from the time of this post.

Please leave an explanation on why you thought a member deserved a nomination.

No noobies will be given out for winners of Member of the Week. This is only in effect for a short period of time, until something else is worked out or a better solution is thought of. If you have any suggestions send them to me in a pm and I'll see what I can do.

Remember: Leave feedback telling who you voted for and what your reason was for voting. It's nice to see other people's opinions on these sorts of things. But make sure you are not flaming anybody, but only telling them what a good job they did. Constructive criticism is allowed, however.
  • Elmano for sure - his reviews are always solid and definitely doesn't get the recognition he deserves.
  • I like Elmanos reviews (especially this weeks) but I have to go with Raskit I love the way he put a bunch of news that by itself wouldn't be a huge thread and combined them into one thread filled with loads of information so everyone could find something to comment or discover.
  • The link for Elmano's review is not correct Here! is the correct link, so if you want to see what the comment is referring to in regards to what Elmano was nominated for use the link provided in this post. Sorry about that, and thanks for letting me know raskit :)
  • I know a number of people just got the promotion to Forum Coordinator. Are they still able to be nominated for Member of the Week?
  • Strife315 said:
    I know a number of people just got the promotion to Forum Coordinator. Are they still able to be nominated for Member of the Week?
    I'm thinking they shouldn't as they're positions as coordinators means they're expected to continually make quality contributions to the site. But still it wouldn't seem fair to exclude them from receiving recognition for the work they do.

Maybe someone could put together some kind of coordinator of the month poll? It would give different people a better chance to shine in the MOTW while giving the coordinators a little something to work towards.
  • Yes, but I will make sure to nominate them sparingly. I realized that a bunch of nominees this week were threads they created because of their promotions, and I'll try not to do that in the future as much. But I feel that they took time and effort to create the content so they should get a nomination.

And keep it up guys, we already have 12 votes which is one more than last week :P Keep them coming in!
  • raskit gets my vote
  • Congratulations Elmano! Keep the video reviews coming, because they really are fantastic.
  • Thank you to all who voted for me, those who didn't can burn in hell(j/k) :twisted: But seriously I'm glad to contribute back to the noobtoob community and hope to continue so, as this will only motivate me more . :P

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Most Popular This Week