the most offensive moments on noobtoob 09
  • OboeCrazy said:

So if you're feeling like doing more timestamps, head for later (2009) episodes.

That's what she said.

Updated list post to say you have 140, 144 done
  • which episodes have yall not yet?? I need to help some more

Nevermind found it

NooBTooB Ep 139 - Super Callin Show Extravaganza

The video for this video is gone but the audio is still there.

So that episode does not count until we can see the footage again
  • EmranIsDead said:

NooBTooB Ep 139 - Super Callin Show Extravaganza. The video for this video is gone but the audio is still there. So that episode does not count until we can see the footage again

There is video available for 139 HERE (link)

If you want to do it buddy go ahead.

You can find a link to the actual video file for every episode on the wiki page, right next to the episode name. This is good for people who would rather download the video than stream it from Youtube, which can get a little glitchy.
  • I just finished up ep. 162, as well as having done 149 last night.
  • You all ROCK! THanks so much for the help. I'll update the list.
  • tallchick27 said:
    [quote=EmranIsDead]
    NooBTooB Ep 139 - Super Callin Show Extravaganza. The video for this video is gone but the audio is still there. So that episode does not count until we can see the footage again

There is video available for 139 HERE (link)

If you want to do it buddy go ahead.

You can find a link to the actual video file for every episode on the wiki page, right next to the episode name. This is good for people who would rather download the video than stream it from Youtube, which can get a little glitchy.[/quote]

For some reason the link is not downloading for me its just stuck on a blank white screen. I've tried 3 times and I wait for a long time but its not working. Let try another time
  • No worries dude; thanks for the help anyway :)
    Looks like the vid is in post-production now anyway... to be released soon By OboeCrazy if I am not mistaken.
  • Yeah the video made it to the crazy content director and is being processed for the show and scheduled for release next week.
  • Locke said:
    Yeah the video made it to the crazy content director and is being processed for the show and scheduled for release next week.

Yeah!!

Thanks everyone!
  • Locke said:
    Yeah the video made it to the crazy content director and is being processed for the show and scheduled for release next week.

good to hear that

don't forget to credit everyone who was part help making this video possible
  • EmranIsDead said:
    [quote=Locke]Yeah the video made it to the crazy content director and is being processed for the show and scheduled for release next week.

good to hear that

don't forget to credit everyone who was part help making this video possible[/quote]

Anyone who put in time codes was given credit at the end of the video. :wink:
  • Cool :) thanks Oboe for doing that. And for all the hard work you in particular put into this. I think it's going to go over well. :)
  • I'm pumped to see the whole thing together! Good work team!
  • I saw the video it was hilarious so many funny moments
  • Thanks to everyone who helped find these moments! Without everyone working through an entire year of episodes this video could not happen!

Thank you!!
  • Why exactly was the 139 call in show removed?

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Most Popular This Week