the most offensive moments on noobtoob 09
  • ZOMBIE!!! said:
    Wow OboeCrazy YOUR CRAZY! You did like 20 of them.

As I said, this is perfect timing. I need things to listen to while making reeds, something I do every day for a few hours a day. Wait, what? Go listen to Noobtoob listening for inappropriate moments? Twist my arm a bit more ok sure sounds like fun! :D
  • XxBarretxX said:
    Episode 136
    1:33-1:41
    "This is a NooBTooB public service announcement killing Black people in Afriaa is NOT racist!"

This was in the intro, but I would argue this moment was not scripted. What was scripted was "black zombies" not "people". That's what made it hilarious, was that it was an error.

Still looking for the other stuff. Thanks Barret for finding this one.
    Cheers ;)

EDIT: WORKING ON EPS 169/170
  • Put stamps in on wiki for 169

Suggestion I would like to make for this ep:
    there's a part (times 50:40-50:41 )where T&Y discuss how the show is rated "M for Mature" and tell parents not to let their kids watch it

also a thing @ 50:00 Tobin "The more you know" (more like the more you never wanted to know).

These bits aren't offensive but could be a great start/finish to the clip show (rated M start, the more you know, finish??)

Other notes regarding this ep
    : the last 10 mins. or so are a total gold mine of offensiveness (discussing how to not teach kids about bad words; how Tobin should lower his standards about people touching his balls, etc.)
  • Thank you guys SO much for doing this, you guys making that last "most offensive" video was one of my highlights of doing Noobtoob, it's really funny to see a compressed pile of Noobtoob awfulness all in one package.

It looks like you're making great progress on the wiki. Once you guys get this put together, we will definitely put it on the main channel, I can't wait to see it!
  • When are we hoping to finish?
  • NooBTooB Ep 135 - Tom Clancy’s HAWX, Eat Lead, Chronicles of Riddick, The Watchmen

0:31-0:58

13:42-14:28

18:10-18:55

20:06-20:45
  • tobin said:
    Thank you guys SO much for doing this, you guys making that last "most offensive" video was one of my highlights of doing Noobtoob, it's really funny to see a compressed pile of Noobtoob awfulness all in one package.

It looks like you're making great progress on the wiki. Once you guys get this put together, we will definitely put it on the main channel, I can't wait to see it!

we have to thank you because you asked us to make this so this our gift from us to You and Yuzo

(BTW don't forget to credit everyone who helped make this video)
  • I'ma jump in and give a bit of assistance! Grabbing episodes 159 and 160 and will have some timestamps shortly.

Really looking forward to seeing this as a finished product. It will most definitely be THE SHIT.
  • Just listened to the audio of ep 173.

Ho-ly shit. I think this wins.

Tobin has no self control. And I love it.

EDIT: Oh yeah, this is for 09, isn't it? Oh well, silly me.
  • ZOMBIE!!! said:
    When are we hoping to finish?

That is a good question.

First, the breakdown as of this post on 1/18/09:

2008 includes episodes 74-124
    Total number of episodes = 50
    Total number of completed episodes = 21
    Episodes still needing to be cataloged = 29

2009 includes episodes 125-172
    Total number of episodes = 47
    Total number of completed episodes = 22
    Episodes still needing to be cataloged = 25

Do we want to focus on one year and try to get that done? My inclination is to go after 2009 and get those cataloged so whoever is going to edit the video can get started. We're already a year late on 2008, so that can wait a bit longer. :wink:

Does someone want to volunteer to edit the 2009 video? I would be happy to, but I know some people said they wanted to when this post first started. Let's settle who's gonna do 2009 so they can start downloading videos and cutting clips.
  • which EP. is the one where Yuzo says Eat Lead is the Sh!t?
  • OMG Episode 173 most offensive 2010
  • Here4TheChips said:
    OMG Episode 173 most offensive 2010

Yup, poor Envious and his Mom.
  • NooBTooB Ep 173 - Bayonetta, Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles, Matt Hazard, Divinity 2

30:28-30:37

30:45-30:48

LOL Tobin and Yuzo go to hell and they have to play games with no purpose.

33:51-34:10

35:00-35:20

36:00-36:57

LOL at radioshack store getting robbed while little Yuzo was pissing his pants

37:06-37:25
    "come at me I will sweep the leg" LOLOLOLOL

38:12-40:24
    that entire walk it out preview was hilarious

41:45-42:30

44:00-44:45
    "fuck you bitch" LOLOLOLOLOL
    44:49-45:32

OMG that entire part about envious's mom is hilarious. Yall have to put that on video

And that part with bukkake(spelling) was hilarious.

OMG I think this was the most hilarious video of noobtoob.
  • Yes, 173 was the most offensive ever. However....it's an episode from 2010. :lol:

I'll go ahead and start working on the 2009 video if people want...we're not done with the catalogue but we're far enough in that I can start DL episodes and clipping the clips. Unless someone else comes forward and really wants to I'll start doing that this weekend.
  • OboeCrazy said:
    Yes, 173 was the most offensive ever. However....it's an episode from 2010. :lol:

I'll go ahead and start working on the 2009 video if people want...we're not done with the catalogue but we're far enough in that I can start DL episodes and clipping the clips. Unless someone else comes forward and really wants to I'll start doing that this weekend.

well when we do 2010 I can go back ro this thread and pick those moments out
  • OboeCrazy said:

We can split it up, theres 27 to do and i think ill take the last 13 as of today which would be: from episode 155 through. I am going to just cut up and get it as a Windows Movie Maker project cause thats all i have. Sound good? I too can do it sometime over this weekend and probably 1 more episode :P
  • Let me know how the video is coming along guys and if you need any help with finishing touches.
  • I think the biggest thing right now is finishing out the timestamps for episodes. Chips, I sent you a PM so we can coordinate the video editing...I'd hate for anyone to do work if someone else already did it.

But the timestamps are right on the Wiki, and there are still a LOT of episodes to go through. If anyone is out there wondering "What can I do to help?"...go watch an episode, mark down those nasty moments, and update the wiki!!

:D
  • I've just quickly added like about 6 more timestamps for some episodes in 2008. When will you guys start making the video?
  • I CAN'T WAIT.
  • GeN said:
    I've just quickly added like about 6 more timestamps for some episodes in 2008. When will you guys start making the video?

Awesome.

I have begun collecting 2009 clips to make the video. My hope is to have all the clips ready this week so I can put the video together over the weekend. So if you're feeling like doing more timestamps, head for later (2009) episodes.

tobin said:
    I CAN'T WAIT.

Well unless you can get me out of my rehearsals this week you'll have to wait a bit longer. :wink:
  • Ep 170 done... timestamps on wiki. A couple good Yuzo moments in there, one saying fuck in a bit of a 'princess stabitty' moment which had me pissing myself.

If I have time this week I'll work on more.

EDIT:
    I recall (from recent watchings) that eps 171 and 172 don't have much of anything really offensive in them (best of shows kinda suck that way due to time restrictions). I'm going to nominate a "skip" for these 2
  • There's only 14 episodes left for 2009. WOOT!
    Please folks, take one over your lunch this week and help out.

UPDATED Jan 29

They are:
    127 (I will take this one) DONE
    130 (and this one) DONE
    131 (and this one) DONE
    132 (and this one) DONE
    133 (and this one) DONE

140 - GeN DONE
    144 - GeN DONE
    145 - GeN DONE
    158 - GeN DONE
    162 - TShirtNinja DONE

I will take 127, 130, 131, 132, 133
    GeN did 140, 144, 145, 158
    TShirtNinja did 162, 149

Who's taking the other 4?

Remember they have to be finished by end of week of OC's montage-making.[/b]
  • I've added timestamps for 140 and 144. I might plan to make more for 09. Do you guys still need more for '08?

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Most Popular This Week