the most offensive moments on noobtoob 09
  • I just got done watching the video of Nootoob community game of the year video. At the end of the video Tobin would like us the community to make another one if we are able too as a late Christmas present for him.

This makes me wanna go back and watch all the videos I probably going to do and write the moments and if some knows how to capture and edit videos together.

I have youtube downloader and windows movie maker. Maybe I could make it with some help unless some else who has a better editing skills can do it.

I just wanna be part of this community
  • sounds like a great thing to me but I am useless when it comes to that kind of stuff so all I can do is wish you luck with it and hope to see it soon.
  • Heya,

I'm okay at video editing, so if ya need any help i'll be game. Plus i have the tools for it (Adobe Premier Pro) so if you want me to do some editing just tell me which clips to get.

Drake
  • I was about to make a Most Offensive of both 09 and 08 (since there wasnt one in '08 ). Can i just make 08 myself since it was favorite funniest year? And if i do make one, it''ll have to be under 10 minutes yeah?
  • Yer you prob wouldn't want it to run for too long otherwise it gets boring, even if the content is good.

Drake
  • Drake_Spartan said:
    Heya,

I'm okay at video editing, so if ya need any help i'll be game. Plus i have the tools for it (Adobe Premier Pro) so if you want me to do some editing just tell me which clips to get.

Drake

yeah I tried to take video I downloaded but I couldn't import in MMM so we should let you edit the video footage.

We need people finding as much as we can get.
  • GeN said:
    I was about to make a Most Offensive of both 09 and 08 (since there wasnt one in '08 ). Can i just make 08 myself since it was favorite funniest year? And if i do make one, it''ll have to be under 10 minutes yeah?

I have a few minutes of stuff for 08 in the help section....that no one helped with....
  • more people need to visit the help section
  • Well, if people can post up Episodes and times, i'll try and get a start on it. (for '09)

Unless someone else is dying to do it. I don't mind :)

Drake

Oh yer prob a link or something to the Noob Toob Intro Theme would be good (for who ever does it)
  • Drake_Spartan said:
    Well, if people can post up Episodes and times, i'll try and get a start on it. (for '09)

Unless someone else is dying to do it. I don't mind :)

Drake

Oh yer prob a link or something to the Noob Toob Intro Theme would be good (for who ever does it)

I'll be busy with school this week, but in between classes, I'll be sure to go back and watch old eps, and keep track of the funny moments.

We all need to find as much as we can, especially considering it will probably go on tobin's page, so we can actually make it go past 10 mins if we find the right footage.
  • Okay so we need a battle plan!

We have done this osrt of thing before and similar things idk if you guys remember.

SO a similar project for finding the moments is when we redid ALL the videos when NT started timestamping we just need dedicated NTA and break it up where each person takes a chunk of videos listens to Tobin drunk and BOOM! Offensive NT Gold :D

Also your right there is no collab video of most offensive of 2008... SO we can split the project for two groups, have everyone work on 1 year of offensiveness. :P

Lets get a headcount and see who we can get from Help section AND im ging to PM to have this bumped because this will be SICK if we can get this done. :D

So I'll setup a wiki page because then people can mark off which ones they will do, when they are done and timestamps and maybe a quick summary of what the offensiveness of the video was like or favorite quote. IDK this seems like fun lets get this DONE!

Post back when i have page done. Thanks everyone for your work so far.
  • Hey guys its up: http://wiki.noobtoob.com/Most_Offensive_Moments_Compilation I'm gonna do the first episode on the table for example but feel free to add anything. :D

Oh and just thought if we just put down timestamps we can have a top 10 or somthing and vote on them! DUDE LETS DO THAT! We can get the whole community involved oh this is going to be awesome ill send a video to NT this week. dude im pumped if only i didnt have to worry about stupid things like going to school and learning :P
  • Here4TheChips said:
    Hey guys its up: http://wiki.noobtoob.com/Most_Offensive_Moments_Compilation I'm gonna do the first episode on the table for example but feel free to add anything. :D

Oh and just thought if we just put down timestamps we can have a top 10 or somthing and vote on them! DUDE LETS DO THAT! We can get the whole community involved oh this is going to be awesome ill send a video to NT this week. dude im pumped if only i didnt have to worry about stupid things like going to school and learning :P

Thanks for doing this, it'll make putting down offensive moments a LOT easier and making sure people don't duplicate them! I'll get started in the middle of the list...let me know if you need any help with capturing and editing the video!
  • Hey Im offering to help in any way. Just let me know what you need!
  • OK I've done a few episodes while working this afternoon, I'll do some more this weekend while I do some work around the apartment. Get out there NTA, pick an episode and enjoy!
  • I found some I'm just going to post them here. So please make sure you read my post!!!!!!

NoobToob ep 128 on January 28,2009

At 1:22 tobin says "the maw I though we weren't allowed to talk about Britney spear's vigina"

And at 1:50 when Tobin and Yuzo hitting their glasses of wine tobin says "aliuken" or something like that. It was a funny dumb moment

During the street fighter 4 fight club at :4:21" Tobin says "what the fuck" right behind some little kid.

During the same street fighter 4 club video tobin says at 4:49 "who did Yuzo beat.....a small child"

During the same street fighter club tobin loses to a girl and at 5:15 Tobin says "I feel immaculate my penis is smaller"

During the same video Yuzo makes fun of that crazy chick at 6:11

At 14:11 takes a jab at the crazy chick
    from 14:11-14:51 is hilarious

For the Valkyria Chronicles
    19:37-20:41
    is hilarious because they start talking about all these religious figures and cultist.
    22:46-hearing tobin's reaction losing a huge fight in valkyria chronicles
    at 25:22 tobin says "I'm going to fuck you up for killing my dead sister"
  • on January 29, 2009
    NooBTooB Ep 129 - Skate 2, The Maw, Puzzle Quest Galactrix Preview

when Tobin and Yuzo were talking about skate 2 from 5:32-5:40

still talking about skate 2 review 8:42-9:00

20:32-21:03
    "sometimes the universe just fucks you"
    yuzo loses to a girl again

yuzo and tobin talk about steelers vs cardinals in super bowl
    22::10-22:31
    "God fucked us"
  • Hey EmranIsDead, I added your two episodes to the Wiki, so no one else should take them.

I'm still plugging away! It's been a blast listening to the older shows again...and perfect timing as I'm doing a lot of reed work the last few days so I needed stuff to listen to!
  • OboeCrazy said:
    Hey EmranIsDead, I added your two episodes to the Wiki, so no one else should take them.

I'm still plugging away! It's been a blast listening to the older shows again...and perfect timing as I'm doing a lot of reed work the last few days so I needed stuff to listen to!

well thank you I'm glad i was able to contribute. I will keep up my good work
  • I posted this in a similar thread long ago but I think ti applies....

The review of Resident Evil 5 when Tobin said "It's OK to kill black people in Africa" or followed by the hilarity after when Tobin realizes what he actually said. And Yuzo's utter embarassment. That moment was complete. Can't remember ep #, but I'm trying to find it.

And Tobin's random stuff about raping mothers.

I think in 153 they were talking about some game where the wii controller becomes a dong which screws people over like Nintendo.

More recently there was the bukkake thread issue, disturbing yet hilarious.

I'll do my best to find these moments and get back to you.

Cheers
  • Hey!

This has been the perfect excuse to listen to tons of old episodes. Every day I spend a few hours working on reeds, and I'm always looking for a podcast or something audio to listen to. Thanks for the excuse to enjoy these episodes again.

I am taking the tact that anything in the opening few seconds that is their "Scripted" opening I don't use...I figured we're looking for spontaneous inappropriate moments, and those scripted skits almost ALWAYS have something in them. But if people want stuff from them let me know and I'll rewatch the beginnings of the episodes I did.
  • Episode 136
    1:33-1:41
    "This is a NooBTooB public service announcement killing Black people in Afriaa is NOT racist!"
  • Hey just looked on here for ideas of the "most offensive" video. Actually surprised a lot of contributions for ideas have been added. I have already started and added a few video clips for the most offensive video but downloading the episodes are a bitch. lol. was just wondering if anyone else has started, so I should know if I should stop I guess, lol.
  • ill look through 76. If you want I can edit the video down to the offensive parts
  • Wow OboeCrazy YOUR CRAZY! You did like 20 of them.

Great job with the wiki. Its nice to see something like this actually getting done instead of starting, then setting it aside.
  • Does anyone remember the episode where tobin was talking about grannies taking out their false teeth and giving blowjobs or something like that? They even came up with a word for it iirc. If someone finds that please include it, I remember laughing my arse off during that episode.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Most Popular This Week