20k Subscribers on Youtube!
  • I've got the screenshot to prove it! Congrats!

Also up on Twitpic: http://twitpic.com/voukt/full

EDIT: Image wasn't staying up for some reason. Should be fixed now.
  • NoobToobers are just super-awesome, it seems.

Let's just hope nobody unsubscribes now...XD
  • Eeeeeexcellent. :D
  • Hell yeah, thanks a ton everyone for your awesome show of support! Truly shows how awesome the NTA is..

Yw
  • I got more subs.
  • 20k? pfft...50k by 2011!

Congratulations guys xxx

How come you are in the vlogging category? You'd be the 10th most subscribed channel if you were in the gaming category.
  • raskit said:
    20k? pfft...50k by 2011!

Congratulations guys xxx

How come you are in the vlogging category? You'd be the 10th most subscribed channel if you were in the gaming category.

yeah I did always wonder that, maybe it's for time purposes?
  • Way to go, guys!
  • Grats guys, hopefully this means we keep getting awesome members on the forums.
  • Chip said:
    Grats guys, hopefully this means we keep getting awesome members on the forums.

Like me :D

Seriously though that's pretty cool. I didn't see it happening by 2010 but I'll be damned it NTs utter magnetism didn't prove me wrong. Kudos.
  • Woo Hoo! Congrats guys! Well deserved! Not QUITE by Christmas, but before the New Year is nothing to slouch at.

So...30K by PAX East? :wink:
  • raskit said:
    20k? pfft...50k by 2011!

Congratulations guys xxx

Odd, we're listed on page four of Gaming:

http://www.youtube.com/channels?s=ms&t=a&g=0&c=20&to=0&nb=0&p=4

I think Style is different than the actual category we get placed in. And we have a ways to go if we want to be the most subscribed channel in gaming :)

Yw
  • Great work guys keep up the good work.
    i think i started watching around the 100 mark and went back and watched the rest
    2010 brings more subscribers!
  • yuzo said:
    Odd, we're listed on page four of Gaming:

http://www.youtube.com/channels?s=ms&t=a&g=0&c=20&to=0&nb=0&p=4

I think Style is different than the actual category we get placed in. And we have a ways to go if we want to be the most subscribed channel in gaming :)

Yw

Yeh, that's my fault, I saw vlogging on the screenshot and automatically presumed it was the category you guys were in, didn't even notice the style text next to it >_>. There isn't even a vlogging category. That said, I don't see you guys at all in the gaming category.
  • I got tickled pink when I saw the 20k subscribers x3 It felt so awesome that noobtoob finally did it! NoobToob deserves like a million though :/ that way they get more ad revenue from noobtoob and can play more games for us ^_^
  • DiGi said:
    I got tickled pink when I saw the 20k subscribers x3 It felt so awesome that noobtoob finally did it! NoobToob deserves like a million though :/ that way they get more ad revenue from noobtoob and can play more games for us ^_^

I really like your signature.

NoobToob is your best friend
    Tobin is your father
    and Yuzo is your mother

I agree, Yuzo is a woman. With breasts.

Hooray for NooBTooB getting 20k! We are now half way to matching Mugumogu's numbers! I love cats.

We should also celebrate the .com's numbers. We just went over a million page views with 178,466 recorded unique visitors.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Most Popular This Week

• Joker

commented on: 6 days ago