Noobtoob's Greatest Games of All Time Results!
  • I really think we need another one of these. I'd be really interested to see how the list changes, if it were to change at all.
  • nutta27 said:
    when did this happen...i missed the vote and what no vote for counterstrke: source....shame of noobtoob....shame on you

CSS is in there man, I remember voting for it. Just listed as CSS not Counter Strike: Source. Way down the list though.
  • I am saddened by the lack of AOE2 votes :( but good list overall!
  • laphamking said:
    I really think we need another one of these. I'd be really interested to see how the list changes, if it were to change at all.

We really need to make a newer/updated one with all the new games.. Oh at least bring up the (in my opinion) best games higher up :D
  • Jerom said:
    We really need to make a newer/updated one with all the new games.. Oh at least bring up the (in my opinion) best games higher up :D

I really doubt the results would change enough for it to be worthwhile.
  • Shhh, why are you shattering my hopes like that...
  • I'm really surprised that Kingdom Hearts was higher on that list than some of the others. I guess people really like the franchise. I liked the first Kingdom Hearts, don't get me wrong, but one of the best games ever? Hmmm...gameplay was decent I suppose, but what I really remember is some of the crappy graphics and how flat all the areas looked. Made me feel I was in rooms with bad wallpaper all the time even though I was suppose to be in say, a garden or something.

ppfftt, Okami was definitely better than that. :P

Oh well, that is my vent for the evening. This is old anyway....nobody cares what I think. :'(

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Most Popular This Week