[2009] Best Puzzle Game
  • [center:9081d03f08]image[/center:9081d03f08]

1 vs. 100
    Release: Jun 1, 2009
    Platform(s): XBLA

This game emulates the game show that pits one contestant against 100 mob members in a contest of trivia.

A Boy and His Blob
    Release: Oct 13, 2009
    Platform(s): Wii

Marking the 20th anniversary of this NES classic, a boy and his blob is a rebirth of this fan favorite title that expands upon the original platform adventure.

Boom Blox Bash Party
    Release: May 19, 2009
    Platform(s): Wii

Boom Blox Bash Party for the Wii is the sequel to the critically acclaimed Boom Blox game for the Wii.

Henry Hatsworth in the Puzzling Adventure
    Release: Mar 17, 2009
    Platform(s): DS

Henry Hatsworth in the Puzzling Adventure combines the action of an adventure game with the challenge of a puzzle game and features more than 30 levels.

Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box
    Release: Aug 24, 2009

Professor Layton is off to another adventure in Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box.

Scribblenauts
    Release: Sep 15, 2009

Scribblenauts is a puzzle game that lets you draw from a huge collection of objects to solve over 200 levels.
  • Given the huge following Layton has on Noobtoob and that the second was better than the first, I'll be incredibly surprised if that isn't a shoe-in to win this category.
  • I still haven't played Layton. I really want to, because all I hear is that it's fantastic. My vote goes to Scribblenauts, it made public transportation not suck.
  • Critter Crunch on PSN has my vote. It's loads of fun and comes with tons of charm too :)
  • I know that Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box is awesome, but I really enjoyed A Boy and His Blob so my vote goes to that.
  • Puzzle aspect of Scribblenauts is amazing. The controls are bad, but the puzzle is fun.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Most Popular This Week