[2009] Most Innovative Game
  • [center:a86e70fed7]image[/center:a86e70fed7]

1 vs. 100
    Release: Jun 1, 2009
    Platform(s): XBLA

This game emulates the game show that pits one contestant against 100 mob members in a contest of trivia.

Demon's Souls
    Release: Oct 6, 2009
    Platform(s): PS3

Demon's Souls is an action RPG which pits you against the forces of The Old One as you fight to save humanity from extinction.

Flower
    Release: Feb 12, 2009
    Platform(s): PSN

Guide a petal through a dream world and experience an emotional journey in Flower.

Scribblenauts
    Release: Sep 15, 2009
    Platform(s): DS

Scribblenauts is a puzzle game that lets you draw from a huge collection of objects to solve over 200 levels.

Tony Hawk Ride
    Release: Nov 17, 2009
    Platform(s): 360, PS3, Wii

The venerable skating franchise is back with an all-new game based on a wireless skateboard peripheral that uses foot-based controls.
  • While Scribblenauts was disappointing, it blew me away with what it was able to accomplish.
  • Demon's Souls had online elements that I have never seen before but really enhanced the game. The hint system and PvP system were great, and I hope to see them in more games in the future.
  • Demon's Souls, for the same reasons as stated above.
  • Flower, hard to explain the feeling I had when I played that.
  • Demon Souls. I've haven't played it, but the hint system intrigues me.
  • Demon's Souls with it's online gameplay that helps you learn about the game and crazy multiplayer.
  • Flower. The experience is impossible to put into words.
  • Thousands of people online at once with real prizes? Hell yeah!
    1 vs. 100 is very innovative and I'm hoping they make even more of these massive party games.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Most Popular This Week