I think someone really likes this site.
  • I work as a ranger at a nature park called Hopewell Rocks in New Brunswick, Canada. Well we have a guest book for people to give their impressions of the place. I was going through the comments of today, and seen an entry by a name I can't remember off hand from California with the comment "www.noobtoob.com for your gaming podcasts" or something along those lines. Being a gamer I wrote the site down and decided to check the place out.

So yeah, just letting you guys know you have some loyal fans out there.
  • where all loyal fans i mean if it snows i wont piss my name in it i will piss noobtoob.com. Cos thats what am all about noobtoob is worth my piss, cos your new you may not get me but well i am wierd.
  • Wow, thats halarious. Wonder who did it. o_O

Anyways, welcome to noobtoob.
  • That's awesome. I think that's the first random NoobToob.com story. Tahnks for sharing and welcome to the site.

Would the generous soul show their face and say what park it was? You deserve some noobies for that.

On a side note... I have discovered colors!
  • nutta27 said:
    where all loyal fans i mean if it snows i wont piss my name in it i will piss noobtoob.com. Cos thats what am all about noobtoob is worth my piss, cos your new you may not get me but well i am wierd.

All Everyones piss are belong to NooBTooB
  • NoobToob is growing. It's gonna be big, real big in a few years.
  • hopefully it doesn't get big enough as to whjere tobin and yuzo are forced to say games are cool because they are sponsered by a company that is invested in the game. But still long live noobtoob
  • that reminds me of a while ago when i was in the college library with one of my friends and we were leaveing little notes by some randomly slected computers with his forum address written on , too bad it didnt work for us
  • nutta27 said:
    hopefully it doesn't get big enough as to whjere tobin and yuzo are forced to say games are cool because they are sponsered by a company that is invested in the game. But still long live noobtoob

I'm sure Tobin would rather kill himself than say a JRPG is good.
  • Nineball said:
    I work as a ranger at a nature park called Hopewell Rocks in New Brunswick, Canada. Well we have a guest book for people to give their impressions of the place. I was going through the comments of today, and seen an entry by a name I can't remember off hand from California with the comment "www.noobtoob.com for your gaming podcasts" or something along those lines. Being a gamer I wrote the site down and decided to check the place out.

So yeah, just letting you guys know you have some loyal fans out there.

Wow, that's the coolest thing I've heard all week.

Noobie to you for checking us out, welcome!

Also, I'd really love to find out who put our name in the guest book. What Californian visited Hopewell Rocks? Come forward!
  • nutta27 said:
    hopefully it doesn't get big enough as to whjere tobin and yuzo are forced to say games are cool because they are sponsered by a company that is invested in the game. But still long live noobtoob

Don't worry about that. Yuzo and I already have jobs, if a company told us to pimp a shitty game, we'd spit in their face, even if they were sponsoring us.

Even if Noobtoob gets sponsored, we'll always be honest.
  • glad to hear that cos watching on the spot and things like that piss me off cos they are soo nice when they have ppl on to play there games and then when they on hotspot a few days later bitch about how shit the games are, y cant they tell it like it is. Thats why i like noobtoob
  • Call this really loyal, or maybe even creepy, but I checked the name today and they put down Tobin Coziahr. Maybe just to not take any credit at all for the site? I don't know, but that aside thanks for the welcome, this is a cool site!
  • Nineball said:
    Call this really loyal, or maybe even creepy, but I checked the name today and they put down Tobin Coziahr. Maybe just to not take any credit at all for the site? I don't know, but that aside thanks for the welcome, this is a cool site!

Haha, well it wasn't me. :)

Unless it's like Fight Club, and I've been going around the nation while I though I was asleep, signing random guestbooks!
  • The first rule about noobtoob is you do not talk about noobtoob.
    The second rule is to drink as much box wine as possible.
  • Mekko pwned.
  • yeah n1 mekko nobie 4 u for bringing in more ppl, but wierd signin tobins name tho
  • I know who it was.
    If he checked the thing above it, the name would be robert Axel from austria,
    And susan sto helit below it I think.

We were all signing fake names :P
  • LOL

I'm guilty :) I did it. I didn't expect anyone to join lol
    But yes, I used your name Tobin. Feel free to hunt me down and kill me.

I mentioned on the irc that i signed a guest book at Hopewell Rocks with Tobins name, and Flawless linked me :D
  • Mekko said:
    LOL

I'm guilty :) I did it. I didn't expect anyone to join lol
    But yes, I used your name Tobin. Feel free to hunt me down and kill me.

I mentioned on the irc that i signed a guest book at Hopewell Rocks with Tobins name, and Flawless linked me :D

And if you look at the day before in the guest book you'll see a person by the name Tobias Popowitz, and that would be me :P

Canada pwns

Haha so he finally admits to it. :)
  • So Malavir and Mekko are both claiming to have done it? :?
  • Malavir was there when I did it :P But I did it lol

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Most Popular This Week