[2009] DISCUSS: Best Game on the Wii
  • [center:c3c6f10425]image

Votes posted here will not be counted!
    Get your official ballot here and PM it to NoobsChoice

While your votes are being collected and kept secret until the show that doesn't mean we don't want to hear from you!

What games were the best of the 2009 on Nintendo Wii?

DISCUSS!
    [/center:c3c6f10425]
  • I hear crickets chirping.
    I have a Wii and I didn't buy a single Wii game this year... so how bout we vote on the least painful shovelware.
  • No joke, i didn't turn on my Wii once this whole year.
  • You people are missing out, Punch-Out!! and NSMB Wii are great. I say this because it's the two (ish) times I turned mine on. Silent Hill was also interesting.
  • OK so we had Sports+, NSMB... and ummm... Nyx Quest was sweet for 10$, ummmm. This is just sad. Mario kart, oh wait this is 2008. Looks like I have to go with NSMB, I played only 10 minutes of it so far. ouch.
  • Rune Factory: Frontier
  • Silent Hill was good but it's a remake of the first so how could it not be?

Monster Hunter 3 was also very good, and I have Tales of Graces sitting here but haven't had a chance to play it yet, I have high hopes for it though.
  • Dr Flibble said:
    Monster Hunter 3 was also very good, and I have Tales of Graces sitting here but haven't had a chance to play it yet, I have high hopes for it though.

I hate you for having MH3 already :evil:
  • What did II play on my Wii this year? Gamecube games (Tales of Symphonia and Wind Waker). Other than that... MadWorld. I really liked MadWorld.
  • Punch Out is the only game I really played this year on the Wii. Good quality game there that was somewhat reminiscent of the old school original.

NSMB is under my X-mas tree right now. Without having played it I'm quite sure it's the best game this year for the Wii.

The Wii is still the system I have no use for and probably won't - the fact that it's not in HD really turns me off from playing it at all.
  • little kings story or new super mario bros wii
  • NSMBW or Punch-Out
  • NSMBW or Punch-Out
  • what is wrong with you guys... metroid prime trilogy is the wiis game of the year... you get 3 games for the price of one and their about 20-30 hours each... this is a better value than the orange box... definitly metroid prime trilogy...
  • KernelKool said:
    what is wrong with you guys... metroid prime trilogy is the wiis game of the year... you get 3 games for the price of one and their about 20-30 hours each... this is a better value than the orange box... definitly metroid prime trilogy...

But those games were originally released before 2009 and then update this year, so I don't think the Metroid Prime Trilog will have a chance of winning.
  • I have not not many games for the Wii so picking the best one that came out this year is a lot harder for me. The only game I can think of that deveres the tittle of game for the Nintendo Wii of this or at least nonatated for this spot is Sonic And The Black Knight.

I know this game has been bash on for making Sonic using a sword... you know what lets be far, this is the frist Sonic game that has Sonic The Hedgehog using a melee weapon to fight out his enemies (and no Super Smash Brothers Brawl dose not count). However, for what it worth it dose has a lot of good things about it that make it a good game: The graphic are great for a Wii tittle, the stroy make good use of the midevil fantasy, which I guess it would be hard to do when your main character is a talking antropromorphic blue hedgehog who has super speed and collects gold rings, also presentation is better when the other games I played this year.
  • Killer Cam:

Sonic and the Black Knight was horrible! The game was combat oriented and had no sense of Sonic's speed. In addition, it is difficult to take your comment seriously with all of those grammatical mistakes (you might have a lot of wii games by saying a double negative in the beginning despite it probably being a typo).

My pick for wii goty is new super mario bros. although a boy and his blob and dead space extraction make great cases for it also.
  • I haven't played many wii games this year. Of what I've played, I would say The Conduit is my choice. I've put about 80 hours in this game, and enjoyed every minute of it. Great controls, great multiplayer, and a challenging single player makes this game my pick for wii game of the year.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Most Popular This Week