How was NoobToob started?
  • I was just wondering, how was noobtoob started.

Sorry if this forum is in the wong place
  • you should check out the first ep. they says it all there

they thought there were nobody who was doing good review and they thought they could do a better job ( and they sure proved they do by my opinion). But as I said you should go back and listen to the early episode
  • Well in my memory they didn't say that there weren't any good reviews but that very few reviews go into detail on the 'experience' of playing a game and that they figured since they're always telling each other about the games they play they might as well just devote an hour to it each week and record it to post on the internet.

If you want to listen to first episode yourself you can download the audio file here (they didn't start doing video until ep 22 and didn't do it right until ep.23)

http://wiki.noobtoob.com/Episode_Guide
  • sorry im dumb. I didnt know anyway thanks. Thanks
  • Also there was a topic I saw that was, what im guessing to be, the first. It talks about a huge plan and how they were going to make a sweet website all based on gaming and stuff. I think it was titled BIG project.
  • We got invited to some gaming event (When XBLA Wednesdays was launched) and thought, "man how do we keep getting invited to these things?". And hence NooBTooB was born.

Sadly, it didn't help us get invited to gaming events until years later.

But seriously, we had been listening to a bunch of gaming podcasts that were being released and figured we could do better. Most of the "rules" we abide by when we record stem from _not_ doing what most podcasters tend to do, and all of them are still in effect today.

Yw
  • Also God slept with Megan Fox; who gave birth to NooBTooB afterwards.
  • You should also watch Ep. 100 part 1 the history of noobtoob. It's very entering; they talk more in detail about how it started.
  • mrv321 said:
    Also God slept with Megan Fox; who gave birth to NooBTooB afterwards.

I believe you mean God mixed the sperm of Bruce Campbell, Ernie Hudson, Optimus Prime, Luke Skywalker, Batman, Captain Kirk, Metaknight, Jimi Hendrix and Kratos, which made Mewthree, who then jacked off and splooged out NoobToob.
  • Oh zounds, some of you really do take the biscuit when it comes to theories.

: P
  • Arby Wan Kenobi said:
    [quote=mrv321]Also God slept with Megan Fox; who gave birth to NooBTooB afterwards.

I believe you mean God mixed the sperm of Bruce Campbell, Ernie Hudson, Optimus Prime, Luke Skywalker, Batman, Captain Kirk, Metaknight, Jimi Hendrix and Kratos, which made Mewthree, who then jacked off and splooged out NoobToob.[/quote]

I call bullsh!t. Optimus Prime is sterile.

I think it is more likely that two clever demons crawled from one of the deepest pits of hell, summoned by a hapless hacker (Tobin) who got his hands on a digital version of the Necronomicon. Having disposed of the ill-prepared hacker and his unlucky friend who was observing (Yuzo), the crafty hellspawn assumed their identities.

Always on the lookout for new ways to inveigle the human soul, these fallen angels looked at the high grade equipment around them and thought 'Ah ha! A NEW circle of hell!'

And NoobToob was born to the lamenting of angels.

Look around ye website, gentle reader, and despair.

CRC
  • mrv321 said:
    Also God slept with Megan Fox; who gave birth to NooBTooB afterwards.

That's a beautiful story. I would like photos for my.... evidence folder.
  • tobin said:
    [quote=mrv321]Also God slept with Megan Fox; who gave birth to NooBTooB afterwards.

That's a beautiful story. I would like photos for my.... evidence folder.[/quote]

ewww, you'd like to get photos of God's lil old pecker?

jk jk lolz

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Most Popular This Week