Member of the Week- Week 67
  • [center:b17949309d]image[/center:b17949309d]

What is Member of the Week?
    The member of the week contest is used to highlight those members who have clearly went above and beyond in their contributions to the NooBTooB Community

Here are the nominees for Member of the Week- Week 67:

Luigi - For his thread on ASSASSIN'S CREED II fanart!.

Crimson- "Talent like this should not go unnoticed. Excellent job on the fan art, and for your continued dedication to making designs for NooBtoob t-shirts. Great job. "

ultrabean v2.0 – For his review on Modern WArfare 2

Crimson- "Great review, and nice job getting it out quick. You covered most everything I could think of that needed covering with a triple A title like this. Great job. "

GoodEnoughForMe – For her thread on What is Truth?.

Crimson- "I love threads like these that take general thought, and make you think out of the box, in a way. Great job generating discussion, and making a thought provoking topic."

Manio - For his thread on Manio's Weekly Discussathon #13: Video Game Piracy

Crimson- "I always love the Discussathon threads, but this one is a little more close to home for me because I just had to write a 12 page paper on this exact subject. Keep them coming, they bring forth some excellent discussion."

hagridandfang- For his review on Wii Review - Call of Duty : Modern Warfare : Reflex Edition.

Crimson-"This was an interesting review, because I wasn't even aware of the fact that a Call of Duty MW was making its way onto the Wii. Either way nice job with a great video review. Excellent work!"

Rules:

Voting will close on Sunday, so Tobin and Yuzo can announce the winner when they record on Monday.

Please PM me the details on who you chose to nominate. No longer post it in this thread.

No Mods or Admins can be nominated for the award, unless under special circumstances . Sorry guys, but we know what great contributors you are to the community already, and I want to shift the spotlight onto members who may be less well known.

Your only looking for threads or posts which were posted in the previous week (give or take), when nominating from the time of this post.

Please leave an explanation on why you thought a member deserved a nomination.

No noobies will be given out for winners of Member of the Week. This is only in effect for a short period of time, until something else is worked out or a better solution is thought of. If you have any suggestions send them to me in a pm and I'll see what I can do.

Remember: Leave feedback telling who you voted for and what your reason was for voting. It's nice to see other people's opinions on these sorts of things. But make sure you are not flaming anybody, but only telling them what a good job they did. Constructive criticism is allowed, however.
  • Manio is the man...io

CRC
  • I love Manio's Discussathon, and his Piracy one was great, but I gotta say ultrabean has my vote. His review of Modern Warfare 2 matched my opinion to a tee, and... I'm still shocked at how awesome the signature he made me was.
  • Alright Manio... Hope he wins.
  • I voted for GoodEnough. All his threads in Off-Topic are fabulous and thought provoking. Plus, he's just a cool guy to chat with in Vent.
  • Congratulations Manio! Sadly, there is no MOTW this week due to the busy Thanksgiving Holiday and my computer crashing. But it will be back again in full force next week.
  • Crimson said:
    Congratulations Manio! Sadly, there is no MOTW this week due to the busy Thanksgiving Holiday and my computer crashing. But it will be back again in full force next week.

Thanks. I'm glad my weekly discussions are liked. This just gives me more inspiration and initiative to continue. :)

Even though everybody else deserved to win equally.
  • Crimson said:

Not sure if this was a typo or an actual mistake, but GoodEnoughForMe is a guy :P
  • trikker said:
    [quote=Crimson]

Not sure if this was a typo or an actual mistake, but GoodEnoughForMe is a guy :P[/quote]

Nope, just a typo. Thanks for catching it though. I copy and paste the format for the thread from the previous week and just accidentally forgot to change that part of it for GE4M. Sorry about that :oops:

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Most Popular This Week