Member of the Week- Week 66
  • [center:ad54d0a74f]image[/center:ad54d0a74f]

What is Member of the Week?
    The member of the week contest is used to highlight those members who have clearly went above and beyond in their contributions to the NooBTooB Community

Here are the nominees for Member of the Week- Week 66:

TheChosenOne - For his thread on Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 -- Prestige Edition UNBOXING!.

Crimson- "This was really excellent. I enjoyed it and it you guys did a fantastic job with your unboxing video.Great editing, nicely done! "

firestorm9000 – For his review on Alien 3 (Sega MegaDrive)

Crimson- "Great review on an older game. You pointed out all the necessary things when it comes to writing a review. Nice job! "

Dr Flibble – For her thread on Achievements/Trophies that take the piss..

Crimson- "I really enjoyed reading through this thread, it brought out some great discussion, awesome job!"

thebgbb - For his thread on NoobToob MMO Invasion November: Dungeon Fighters

Crimson- "Excellent job being consistent with all of the MMO invasions. Even though I can't be a part of any, it's still nice to see you doing them for the community. Great job."

Willo- For his thread on (Book Review) Troy - Lord Of The Silver Bow by David Gemmell.

Crimson-"It's nice to see the format changed a little bit and having something reviewed other than just video games. I really enjoyed reading it, and if I have some spare time I might check this book out to see what its all about. Great job."

Rules:

Voting will close on Sunday, so Tobin and Yuzo can announce the winner when they record on Monday.

Please PM me the details on who you chose to nominate. No longer post it in this thread.

No Mods or Admins can be nominated for the award, unless under special circumstances . Sorry guys, but we know what great contributors you are to the community already, and I want to shift the spotlight onto members who may be less well known.

Your only looking for threads or posts which were posted in the previous week (give or take), when nominating from the time of this post.

Please leave an explanation on why you thought a member deserved a nomination.

No noobies will be given out for winners of Member of the Week. This is only in effect for a short period of time, until something else is worked out or a better solution is thought of. If you have any suggestions send them to me in a pm and I'll see what I can do.

Remember: Leave feedback telling who you voted for and what your reason was for voting. It's nice to see other people's opinions on these sorts of things. But make sure you are not flaming anybody, but only telling them what a good job they did. Constructive criticism is allowed, however.
  • The Chosen One gets my vote for quality videos
  • bgbb.
    Wasn't in this MMO invasion but have been in several others. It can be tough to wrangle different events and stuff and get everyone to participate together at times, but bgbb always comes online with a really great attitude and makes it fun for everyone, is very helpful and always on the ball.
  • Dr Flibble flopped the flubber out for the win this week.

CRC
  • cmon guys! books are fun!
    i feel like a 30yr old English teacher who thinks hes cool :( bad times

although i voted for firestorm9000, i love nostalgic game reviews :)
  • Congratulations to thebgbb for winning Motw this week. A win well deserved.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Most Popular This Week