Member of the Week- Week 65
  • [center:a26982a850]image[/center:a26982a850]

What is Member of the Week?
    The member of the week contest is used to highlight those members who have clearly went above and beyond in their contributions to the NooBTooB Community

Here are the nominees for Member of the Week- Week 65:

KDUBZ - For his review on Saw: The Video Game Review.

Manio- "KDUBZ has come out and posted a very good first review. He's detailed some information about SAW and has really caused me to ponder renting the game or not, that's something I look for in a review. Your reviews will only get better and I cannot wait to read more KDUBZ reviews. "

iiGHO5T – For his review on (multi)Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising review by iiGHO5T

Crimson- "Quality review, and nicely done. You covered pretty much everything that needs to be covered in a review, and you gave it the extra meat needed to make it an interesting read. Great work. "

tallchick27 – For her review on Miner: Dig Deep (XBLA Indie Games).

Crimson- "I liked how you shook things up a bit and reviewed something out of the norm. You took an indie game and gave it a well written review. Nicely done!"

Manio - For his thread on (360/PC) NooBTooB's Week Of Fright

Crimson- "From what it sounds like, it sounds like this event was a success. Nice job coordinating events for every night for a week, to coincide with a "horror' theme. Well done."

SelvaPeluda- For his thread on NooBToB Arcade Week 72 - Cabalt.

Crimson-"For your continued dedication to the NoobToob Arcade week after week. I really like the direction you took the contest, and although I don't get high enough scores to even bother posting, I'm still always interested in what games you've chosen for us to play. Awesome job, keep it up!."

Rules:

Voting will close on Sunday, so Tobin and Yuzo can announce the winner when they record on Monday.

Please PM me the details on who you chose to nominate. No longer post it in this thread.

No Mods or Admins can be nominated for the award, unless under special circumstances . Sorry guys, but we know what great contributors you are to the community already, and I want to shift the spotlight onto members who may be less well known.

Your only looking for threads or posts which were posted in the previous week (give or take), when nominating from the time of this post.

Please leave an explanation on why you thought a member deserved a nomination.

No noobies will be given out for winners of Member of the Week. This is only in effect for a short period of time, until something else is worked out or a better solution is thought of. If you have any suggestions send them to me in a pm and I'll see what I can do.

Remember: Leave feedback telling who you voted for and what your reason was for voting. It's nice to see other people's opinions on these sorts of things. But make sure you are not flaming anybody, but only telling them what a good job they did. Constructive criticism is allowed, however.
  • I voted KDUBZ. His review on Saw was solid for being his first, definitely something great to break the write-a-review cherry :)
  • My vote goes to Manio, I'll create a quick list of reason why i chose him.

1) He hosts events very often and does a great job with organizing.
    2) He has a great personalty, online and on the forums.
    3) And he is always very active on the forums.
  • Manio; for all the same reasons Geo mentioned.
    I think all the candidates did a great job though!
  • I don't think that Selva's dedication to the Arcade gets enough credit, and he does a lot with it, so I voted for him.
  • iiGhost gets my vote.

Good luck me old china.

CRC
  • I went with KDUBZ. For a good first review. Keep 'em coming KDUBZ.
  • 26 votes? Nice job guys, make sure to keep them coming and post your reason in the thread!
  • GoodEnoughForMe said:
    I don't think that Selva's dedication to the Arcade gets enough credit, and he does a lot with it, so I voted for him.

My vote goes to Selva, for that same exact reason ^^^
  • Hard choice but my vote goes to Selva he always chooses really fun or interesting arcade games that i may of not checked out otherwise. I don't often get a very high score but they are still fun to play.
  • Congratulations Selva! There isn't going to be a MOTW this week because I was in Chicago from Thurs-Sun, and didn't have time to scrounge the forums for nominees and put up the thread. It will be back on track next week though.
  • Yes, great job Selva. And not to mention the other people who were nominated, you all had great topics/threads/and whatnot!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Most Popular This Week