Little forum bug.
  • Whenever I am on the main page. It will show the new posts, in each section, (What I mean is, the little icon next to the forum section is blue) But as soon as I click on the section, it shows every topic in that section as read. Kind of hard to explain.

Anyone know the problem?
  • Did you try refreshing page?
  • I get this at my computer at work, but not at home. It's probably something to do with the cookies or something.
  • If I had to take a stab I would say this is completely cookie related. If you have them turned off allow Noobtoob to use them. That should eliminate your issue. Jst in case ya don't know, the cookies options will be under your browsers privacy preferences. Goodluck.

I am pretty sure Jam's work comp suffers from this. It's common practice to not allow cookies on work computers as some cookies are malicious or cause complications. How? I don't know, just going by what I have heard, could be false.

Bad Cookie, no milk for you.
  • Actually, it happened to me all the time. I think it may have to do with using an older version of Firefox, as downloading Firefox 2 seemingly fixed the problem.
  • Yep, im using the latest FireFox and it never happens with me. It used to on Internet Explorer though.
  • Omega2k3 said:
    Actually, it happened to me all the time. I think it may have to do with using an older version of Firefox, as downloading Firefox 2 seemingly fixed the problem.

I think you might be right there. My work computer finally decided to update itself to Firefox 2, and now it seems to be okay.

EDIT: Nope, it's still doing it. And it's not my cookies either as I've got it set to accept all.
  • ya this happens whenever use my laptop on the site. another strange thing is that i will be not signed in when i come on the site but if i click on post reply the i sign in automatically. only happens on my laptop.
  • I've just made some changes and hopefully that'll stop happening. If it does keep occuring then well, I have no idea. =/
  • Sloth said:
    I've just made some changes and hopefully that'll stop happening. If it does keep occuring then well, I have no idea. =/

Ok, thanks. I just wanted to make sure you guys knew about it.

Bad Cookie, no milk for you.

Hehe.
  • Whatever the fuck you did, Sloth, it's making it happen again for me.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Most Popular This Week