Member of the Week- Week 62
  • [center:7f376c83d4]image[/center:7f376c83d4]

What is Member of the Week?
    The member of the week contest is used to highlight those members who have clearly went above and beyond in their contributions to the NooBTooB Community

Here are the nominees for Member of the Week- Week 62:

XxBarretxX - For his thread on (PS3) Resistance 2 - None Must Resist .

Crimson- "Nice job setting up an event, and a successful one at that! As long as people demand events, you should definitely keep on hosting them. Great job!"

HitokiriBoricua – For his thread on (PS3)Killzone 2: Killz @ Will

Crimson- "For hosting yet another awesome event, and helping NoobToobers come together by gaming with one another. Nice work, and keep the events coming!"

Karnage – For his review on Scribblenauts (Nintendo DS).

Bobbikis- "Karnage wrote a very helpful, informative review that sold me on the game. He did a very good job explaining everything, and it was easy to read."

iiGHO5T - For his review on (Multi)Dead Space review by iiGHO5T

Crimson- "This was a well written, in depth, top notch review of dead space. It might need a little tweaking to make it better, but for the most part you did an excellent job. Awesome work, and keep on writing!"

mamba54- For his thread on TF2 Guest Pass give away .

Crimson-"Awesome job giving out your TF2 Pass to someone of the NoobToob community. I'm not sure if you just had an extra one, or just didn't want the one you had, but either way I love to see people around here being generous. Nice Work."

Rules:

Voting will close on Sunday, so Tobin and Yuzo can announce the winner when they record on Monday.

Please PM me the details on who you chose to nominate. No longer post it in this thread.

No Mods or Admins can be nominated for the award, unless under special circumstances . Sorry guys, but we know what great contributors you are to the community already, and I want to shift the spotlight onto members who may be less well known.

Your only looking for threads or posts which were posted in the previous week (give or take), when nominating from the time of this post.

Please leave an explanation on why you thought a member deserved a nomination.

Remember: Leave feedback telling who you voted for and what your reason was for voting. It's nice to see other people's opinions on these sorts of things. But make sure you are not flaming anybody, but only telling them what a good job they did. Constructive criticism is allowed, however.
  • ahh... Member of the week my favourite past time well any way this week my vote goes out to mamba54 because its always awesome to see someone who is willing to give up something as good as a gest pass for team fortress 2 (an awesome game might I add) to a complete stranger rather than keeping it all to himself

Great job Mamba54
  • HitokiriBoricua or HB or Pencil Man.

Creating events that people want isn't easy. Being supportive of others setting up events is awesome too.

XxBarretxX - you get a special mention from me this week, you were very close to getting my vote.

CRC
  • CapnRedChops said:
    HitokiriBoricua or HB or Pencil Man.

What, Pencil Man lol???

My vote goes to Karnage, very solid review. Enjoyed reading it.
  • I'm going with Karnage for his great review!
  • A vote for me is a vote for change =D
  • go barret... even though u dis canadians...
  • hw did MOTW go from 15 votes last week to 20-something votes in the first 4 days
  • a vote for barret is a vote for maple syrup....
  • I voted mamba, that guess pass really helped me out. Thanks dude!
  • 35 votes already, keep the votes coming guys!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Most Popular This Week