Need questions/comments for Monday's show!
  • Hey all, we really want to up the community part of the show some more so if you have any burning questions or comments feel free to leave them here and we'll try and answer them on the show. Audio feedback is especially nice so if you're in the states, give our toll free number a ring and leave a voicemail (1-888-233-8480). If you're out of the country, feel free to record a short mp3 with your question and comment and send it to [email]feedback@noobtoob.com[/email].

Don't forget your name and where you're from :)

Thanks for helping make the show better!

Yw
  • I am a Halo fan. I don't have a Xbox or 360 so I can only play Halo online for PC. I like the PC version for its online. There are tons of servers to join on the online version and most of them are really fun. Some insane games are when there is 16 free for all and all weapons are either rockets or shotguns, but wait in BATTLE CREEK! this makes it a great game. So thats why I like Halo.
  • not sure if this is too late or not ...... but here goes

I love the emphasis that u placed upon Tim Schafer and the games that he crafted. Too often the ppl behind the games get drowned out by the large corporations, and one often forgets that its the people and not the company responsible for the new ideas.

And luckily this train of thought is now permeating through the industry as well, seeing that Supreme Commander touts Chris Taylors name quite proudly !

Unfortunately one of the franchise that I have fondly supported from the start, has lost its core group of people, and as a result, I fear the direction that might be taken for future releases. Diablo , might end up as a disjointed mess, as the entire group responsible upped and left. Luckily Blizzard has an extremely good reputation for the quality of their games, but if the people who crafted it are not there ....... :?:

All that being said, heres hoping diablo3 is not a pile of MMORPG shit (charging $10 a month) and that Hellgate london takes that flame and carries it forth !
  • dread said:
    not sure if this is too late or not ...... but here goes

I love the emphasis that u placed upon Tim Schafer and the games that he crafted. Too often the ppl behind the games get drowned out by the large corporations, and one often forgets that its the people and not the company responsible for the new ideas.

And luckily this train of thought is now permeating through the industry as well, seeing that Supreme Commander touts Chris Taylors name quite proudly !

Unfortunately one of the franchise that I have fondly supported from the start, has lost its core group of people, and as a result, I fear the direction that might be taken for future releases. Diablo , might end up as a disjointed mess, as the entire group responsible upped and left. Luckily Blizzard has an extremely good reputation for the quality of their games, but if the people who crafted it are not there ....... :?:

All that being said, heres hoping diablo3 is not a pile of MMORPG shit (charging $10 a month) and that Hellgate london takes that flame and carries it forth !

good question.
  • how about a level in which you can be be an admin or moderator, such as being at least 7th most posts :roll:
  • or maybe 6th
  • or getting 6th within 2 weeks without spamming
  • dread said:
    not sure if this is too late or not ...... but here goes

That's definitely not too late, Yuzo and I don't record for another few hours.

This is a great discussion topic, thanks for bringing it up. We'll try to fit it in tonight.
  • brex123 said:
    how about a level in which you can be be an admin or moderator, such as being at least 7th most posts :roll:

Why do u want to be a moderator?
    It snot like u get super powers lol
  • Cridec said:
    [quote=brex123]how about a level in which you can be be an admin or moderator, such as being at least 7th most posts :roll:

Why do u want to be a moderator?
    It snot like u get super powers lol[/quote]

well, some powers, like... uh... FLYING, and the rest of the stuff mods can do

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Most Popular This Week