Happy Anniversary
  • yo NooBTooB dis is the Keyblade King wishing you a happy anniversary and i hope we can have another great year
  • amen to that
  • Keyblade King said:
    yo NooBTooB dis is the Keyblade King wishing you a happy anniversary and i hope we can have another great year

Thanks! We're hoping for another great year too.

After looking at the upcoming lineup from E3 this year, I think it will be even better than last.
  • A bit suspicious that NooBTooB goes on hiatus just as E3 comes around. Those blog entries were pretty convincing, Tobin, but if you want to go to industry events without reporting on them then you're going to have to be more subtle. :wink:
  • Jam Enslaver said:
    A bit suspicious that NooBTooB goes on hiatus just as E3 comes around. Those blog entries were pretty convincing, Tobin, but if you want to go to industry events without reporting on them then you're going to have to be more subtle. :wink:

OH SNAP!
  • great, I'm a one month member hopefully i can catch up and, i'm definately waiting to see whats coming up in episode 50
  • Happy Anniversary NoobToob I hope you guys have another great years.

Anyways Cya
  • therealfirestarter said:
    Happy Anniversary NoobToob I hope you guys have another great years.

Anyways Cya

ha you for to write therealfirestarter :D seriously why not just put that in your sig?

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Most Popular This Week