I'm out.
  • Well,

It was fun while it lasted. But the NoobToob forums are starting to turn into every other forum I have been on. (And thats a bad thing).

The place is starting to get overun by Pedos and just plain stupid people...

So, I'll keep this as short as I can. I need to adress a few things with Mods and Admins, feel free to disagree.

But for people like T3hl33tg33k*, surely the first time illegal shit, like Lolicon got brought up, the banhammer should have been issued straight away. He still hasnt been banned after posting about things which are illegal in several countries in the world.**

Too Tobin and Yuzo, I wish you the best of luck with the show, I'll probably still listen to it. I don't know.

I'm out,
    -ExmasCarroll

*Look, I can spell your name, now stop moaning.

**I know, even I expected a bigger rant. Oh, well. Life goes on.
  • ExmasCarroll said:
    Well,

It was fun while it lasted. But the NoobToob forums are starting to turn into every other forum I have been on. (And thats a bad thing).

The place is starting to get overun by Pedos and just plain stupid people...

So, I'll keep this as short as I can. I need to adress a few things with Mods and Admins, feel free to disagree.

But for people like T3hl33tg33k*, surely the first time illegal shit, like Lolicon got brought up, the banhammer should have been issued straight away. He still hasnt been banned after posting about things which are illegal in several countries in the world.**

Too Tobin and Yuzo, I wish you the best of luck with the show, I'll probably still listen to it. I don't know.

I'm out,
    -ExmasCarroll

*Look, I can spell your name, now stop moaning.

**I know, even I expected a bigger rant. Oh, well. Life goes on.
    Thank you so much for spelling my name correctly. Also, there is just one troll on the forum. just one. And he only gains notoriety because everyone is "feeding' him. So, I'd like to say, THANK YOU. I finaly got someone to leave. w00t.
  • This is my personal opinion, and in no way reflects how anyone else feels. Especially not NOOBTOOB

1) If you have a grievance with anyone or anything with a website message board you are always better off making it private by mailing the admins or mods. Doing so publicly is just in bad taste... more on that later.

2) The person in question has not done anything illegal. There is no direct links (meaning if it is 18+ you must click an agreement saying that you are of at least 18 years of age). That is in regards to his chan links. As far as the OFFICIAL NEWS link, it is a newspaper article about local news. I can physically verify this for Tobin and Yuzo if nessecary as it is where I grew up. As for it being illegal in someone elses country, that is the citizen of that countries responsibility and not NoobToobs.

3) If you had a problem with this person's material the first time you came across it, why did you continue to probe when said persons posted again? Once... well shame on them. Twice, shame on you.

4) Anyone publicly leaving for good, kicking and flailing on the way out is; in my humble opinion, acting like a child. There are already 2 threads dedicated to saying goodbye in 2 different forums. Oddly enough they are titled 'Goodbye Noobtoob' and thus are an easy search even on the sites not so good search engine. So to me it shows you didn't care enough to look for the proper place to post a formal goodbye (let alone your grievances) but cared just enough to show everyone your piss party. In short, a plea for attention; which there are better ways to be heard.

I believe the server is US based. It just makes sense since both Yuzo and Tobin are american, but it could be elsewhere seeing how Gwen is from the Netherlands and Sloth is Australian. Either way they have very similar laws, and in case of the Netherlands I believe they actually have less laws against some of the material that was deemed objectional by Exxmas. That is irrelevant though. The point here is that it is YOUR OWN LIABILITY to police yourself. If you don't someone stop clicking thier links. If you don't like the link, make a note of the name and try not to visit again. And for the sake of sanity, stop bitching about the content of the internet it's been roughly the same since it's incarnation. A place for intellectual discourse and pr0n. Goodbye.

Once again in case anyone forgot. I don't speak for anyone but myself. Especially not NOOBTOOB.

PS. Bursting your bubble Leetgeek. You are difenately not the only troll on the forums. Your not the first, your not the last, and your not the only. I wouldn't take credit for someone leaving either, as you didn't ban them or push them away. It is in fact that persons choice to leave. If you want to claim something, claim that you are his scapegoat for issues far beyond what he was ranting about, right or wrong.
  • Lordy, have some patience. We had one troll and we banned him.

We expect the Army to have faith in us to keep this a fun place to be. Cutting and running at the first thing that bothers you is weak. We'll fix it, but we're only human, things don't happen immediately.

Patience! :)
  • tobin said:
    Lordy, have some patience. We had one troll and we banned him.

We expect the Army to have faith in us to keep this a fun place to be. Cutting and running at the first thing that bothers you is weak. We'll fix it, but we're only human, things don't happen immediately.

Hehe.

Yeah, I misjudged the mod/ admins williness to ban him, and for that, I am sorry.

...So if the army still needs a Scottish person without an proper accent. I'm here. *waves*
  • ha you should have known that a lowly troll couldnt defeat the army! glad he gone tho
  • ExmasCarroll said:
    [quote=tobin]Lordy, have some patience. We had one troll and we banned him.

Hehe.

Yeah, I misjudged the mod/ admins williness to ban him, and for that, I am sorry.

...So if the army still needs a Scottish person without an proper accent. I'm here. *waves*[/quote]
    don't mind the accent *cough* mine is worse i bet *cough* just relax and have fun :D

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Most Popular This Week