See you never again.
  • I'm gonna be b&. I'm currently panicking.
  • T3hl33tg33k said:
    I'm gonna be b&. I'm currently panicking.

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! Ban this guy!
  • Also, the Upright Citizens Brigade is awesome.
  • just ban him and get it over with
  • wtf is a b&
  • nevets said:
    just ban him and get it over with

Boy you people are nice.
  • booboo said:
    wtf is a b&
    That means 'banned'. Also, I posted a link to a thread that was made of win. The link was removed and the thread locked. So, instead of posting a link, I will direct you to fapchan.org. On the side, you will find a frame. Click /cake/. This leads to the lolicon board. This is were you click reply on the tread with the stories. At this point, you have been exposed to the win.
  • Geek, it is obvious the people here take offense to some of that material.

I am not a mod here so I won't tell you not to post it or even point it out to them because it brreaks no laws that I am aware of. However, as a believer in your right to say/share what you want I ask you politely to please warn people it is 18+ material.

While it is ultimately that persons liability for clicking anything on the net, it is common courtesy to warn people what they might be clicking. To prove my point please click the following. This is a Link!!
  • quahgg said:
    Geek, it is obvious the people here take offense to some of that material.

I am not a mod here so I won't tell you not to post it or even point it out to them because it brreaks no laws that I am aware of. However, as a believer in your right to say/share what you want I ask you politely to please warn people it is 18+ material.

While it is ultimately that persons liability for clicking anything on the net, it is common courtesy to warn people what they might be clicking. To prove my point please click the following. This is a Link!!

My username is T3hl33tg33k. And I think your right about the warning for under aged people. Because, If they read what I say, they will be afraid of me. And trust me, that makes doing them way harder.
  • Req. after the ban that all posts by him be removed, and any offending topic also be removed.
  • He's been banned?! Well I think it's time WE MAKE PARTY!!!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=3wMAfxTeZMk
    \M/*_*\M/
  • He's not even a good troll. He's not amusing, he's not really that offensive, he's just not....good.

It's pretty obvious he observed some trolls in other forums and decided to become one immediately without even coming up with a decent character. I'd bet his first instinct was to imagine the most abhorrent thing possible and have his character embrace it. I'd bet in reality he's extremely disturbed by pedophilia and the like.
  • Helix said:
    He's not even a good troll. He's not amusing, he's not really that offensive, he's just not....good.

It's pretty obvious he observed some trolls in other forums and decided to become one immediately without even coming up with a decent character. I'd bet his first instinct was to imagine the most abhorrent thing possible and have his character embrace it. I'd bet in reality he's extremely disturbed by pedophilia and the like.

Whatever he was he was a fucking parasite to noobtoob. I just hope that as noobtoob grows in popularity we don't get more and more trolls and the like. Because having one was bad enough think about having like TEN! *shudders at the thought*
  • Note: he's been banned. See the main thread I posted in Site discussion for details.

As we grow we do need to be more vigilant on dealing with these sorts of jerks, so we'll gradually add on more moderators to match our membership size. Currently we have five for 500 members and it's worked out pretty good, but we'll gradually add more as we see more responsible and mature users show up with an interest in keeping our community thriving. Note emphasis on mature, the worst thing to do would be to give moderator power to someone that will abuse it. More headache than it's worth really.

We'd also like to try and keep the overall moderation levels light. I've been part of communities where the banhammer was always in full effect and there were billions of rules on what is allowed and what isn't. They weren't very fun. Our only guideline here is to be cool and don't ruin the good thing we have going here. And we give helpful PM warnings if you're doing something bad and only ban if you don't listen.

So yeah, it may take a little longer for people like g33k to get banned with this method, but think of all the people out there that did a few stupid things but then learned how to stop doing them. I think a little pain is worth educating potentially good forum members.. Obviously giving g33k a chance to redeem himself didn't work, but I know of quite a few board members where it did.

Yw
  • He needed to go...
  • quahgg said:
    Geek, it is obvious the people here take offense to some of that material.

Agreed quahgg. I believe that if someone posts a link in the forum then they should disclose in the thread where the link is going to take them.

Things such as “Watch this!” or “Check out this!” aren’t good enough. You need to disclose what the link is going to take you to and where.

I myself am 28 years old but there are certain sites that I try to avoid. Not necessarily because the content is just of a lewd nature, which we really shouldn’t be posting on the forums anyway with the number of under age members we have, but because of some site’s bad security. It annoys the hell out of me when my virus/spy ware shield is pinging as each of the cookies and Trojans keeps bouncing of it when a bad site is loading up.

I am not suggesting a 2 page description of what you will be seeing either. A simple “Hey Guys, here is a link to a funny vid on YouTube guys. Open to all ages!” would be more than satisfactory.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Most Popular This Week