• Yes its true we will have 500 members if we gain 7 more people! Thats it just 7 more and then we will have grown to a cummunity of 500 people this is grreat and I can't wait to say congrats to our 500th member. :D :D :D
  • Here4TheChips said:
    Yes its true we will have 500 members if we gain 7 more people! Thats it just 7 more and then we will have grown to a cummunity of 500 people this is grreat and I can't wait to say congrats to our 500th member. :D :D :D
    \

Wow were growing fast! I was the 300th member only 3 months ago so thats pretty amazing to say the least.
  • Xeo said:
    [quote=Here4TheChips]Yes its true we will have 500 members if we gain 7 more people! Thats it just 7 more and then we will have grown to a cummunity of 500 people this is grreat and I can't wait to say congrats to our 500th member. :D :D :D
    \

Wow were growing fast! I was the 300th member only 3 months ago so thats pretty amazing to say the least.[/quote]

I thought the 300th was some dude that never posts who goes by Yazamaru, thats what it says in the thread
  • only 3 users left until the magical 500
  • Just because they don't post doesn't mean they arn't listening and paying attention on the forums. I rarely post and I still religiously watch every episode and read through the forums... (And send in a video of something burning every now and then, of which there should be another in the near future).
  • I never said there was anything wrong with not posting....
  • mr. champloo said:
    [quote=Xeo][quote=Here4TheChips]Yes its true we will have 500 members if we gain 7 more people! Thats it just 7 more and then we will have grown to a cummunity of 500 people this is grreat and I can't wait to say congrats to our 500th member. :D :D :D
    \

Wow were growing fast! I was the 300th member only 3 months ago so thats pretty amazing to say the least.[/quote]

I thought the 300th was some dude that never posts who goes by Yazamaru, thats what it says in the thread[/quote]

Nah check the list I was the 300th member.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Most Popular This Week