• But she's probably the first hostess to have an affair with that Kevin Pereira guy. :lol:

I can't provide concrete evidence of that, but it was painfully apparent in the small details that were observable in their interactions on the show a long time ago. I haven't watched G4 in a long time, so I don't know if that has changed at all.

She also faked interest in gaming stuff much better than some of the other hostesses.

Overall they finally found their 'perfect' female host.
  • Yeah that is a pretty sleezy post , and it's just stupid to start somthing like that unluss you WANT to start some kind of drama.
    For my 2 cents on the subject I really don't take what anyone says about a particular game as the ultimate source. If I see a game that looks like it is gonna be good I'm gonna rent it. Let's say for some reason Star Wars : Unleash the Force ends up sucking nuts and Yuzo and Tobin piss on the game on camera and throw dog shit at it..... I'll still rent the fucker.... just cuz I think it's gonna be good.
    What I'm really trying to say is that I think one of the reasons people watch Noobtoob is because it's entertainment.. Sure we might get some heads up on which games to try and maybe add a couple to our list of potentials, but really we watch the show because we like it: 2 guys drinkin and talking about video games and not holding back on the language... awesome TV in my opinion.
    If some retard G4 fanboy wants to try to put you guys down and rip on our forums then he can just bring it... Get his gamertag and we'll play a good ole game ranzanbullya... Yes that's where we kick him in the nuts as hard as we can and he can kick us in our nuts as hard as he can... we go first!............... PEACE ya punk as bitches... come back next year and i'll puts a lil egg nog in ya face.
  • No, sleazy is the guy who posted about how he wanted to sexually abuse amputee's.

Also, why would anyone care enough about the AotS hosts to defend them from random Internet comments? Well, maybe if they have raging hard-ons for G4... but then I'd handily dismiss them. :P
  • lol, nutta registered just to bash buff

OMG Buffmaster you boon, i don't believe ypu went on another forum to rip noobtoob just beecause they banned you for being a childish noob messing up the reputatiopn system. Guys go check out noobtoob its cool and piss funny. (and i know i am sad registering just to tell buff he is a child but it had to be said)
  • Dart said:
    No, sleazy is the guy who posted about how he wanted to sexually abuse amputee's.

Also, why would anyone care enough about the AotS hosts to defend them from random Internet comments? Well, maybe if they have raging hard-ons for G4... but then I'd handily dismiss them. :P

Are you talking about me? I wasn't trying to defend any host. All I was saying was that Olivia is a half decent host and that G4 probably couldn't do any better. And also Olivia did have a affair with kevin. She gave him a huge kiss on the lips in one episode. And that guy posting about amputees was a sleeze bag from hell.
  • Nah, referring to Treven's post.

But even besides that, you could tell there was something between them early on. Mostly due to the relative incompetence of the folks behind the cameras. They don't cut to new cameras as quickly as they should, and sometimes mikes aren't switched quickly either. The result is that you get a taste of what the folks are like when they aren't on stage.
  • Well there ya go. I tried to give the douchebag the benefit of the doubt. Innocent until proven guilty... what a dumbass.
  • xombie5 said:
    Well here's some people with nice things to say.
    http://pasiip.gametrailers.com/gamepad/?action=viewblog&id=78308 :)

Nice, that's what I like to see. Looks like the people over at the gametrailer forums are actually thoughtful and willing to check out new stuff. Thanks for the link!
  • Hah, go nutta! I was half tempted to register and rip him a new asshole, but I figured it wasn't worth it. However, your post cracked me up.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Most Popular This Week