Are there any plans for PAX '10 east coast?
  • I planing on going to PAX '10 on the east coast.(but I'm not sure about PAX Seattle '10).

I live about 2 hours from where it's going to be,(Boston, MA) and I was just wondering are any other Noobtoobers going?

It would be great to have more chances to meet other members, it's closer for some people, which means cheaper.

I think I might have my fellow NYC noobtoobers, and I know it not going to be the scale of west coast, but I might be the easier choice.
  • I'd be intrested in going, when will it happen?
  • According to Wikipedia it will be March 26 to March 28, 2010 in Boston. Hopefully I can make it, never know what papers and project my professors might throw at me though.
  • Oh this sounds kinda cool. I might be down for it.
  • I am definitely going. There haven't been any updates since the announcement, but the official site is http://www.paxsite.com/paxeast/

I hope some crazy NoobToob shenanigans can be organized, 'cause I won't be able to attend PAX '09. :twisted:
  • Awesome! Driving from eastern Canada to Seatle was going to be difficult. This is way easier. Hopefully its not a washout compared to the original east coast pax... we'll have to wait to see which sponsors support it.
  • Sadly, can't possibly make it. I went into some serious debt making this PAX one to remember, don't think I'll have recovered.
  • So, is PAX moving to the east coast, or are there 2 different events?
  • bongtokage64 said:
    So, is PAX moving to the east coast, or are there 2 different events?
    There are two different events.

But March? :S
    Kind of a strange time if you ask me. School makes it a little difficult to go to.
  • God dammit...

I might attend this. We'll see. Any free money I get goes into housing reno, and you know...other debts, but this might be a one time affair if I can get some friends together.

Boston at the end of March eh? If the weather is anything like Canada...fuck PAX.

How this will be a vacation I have no idea.
  • PAX East is during my busy time of year(though right now all the time is busy).
  • I will most likely attend PAX East . Boston is a quick direct flight for me. May even drag a friend along... I don't expect it to be as much fun as Seattle but its worth a try!
  • I can barely afford to go to PAX once a year. There's no way i'll be able to go.
  • Possibly, im in New York, so not too far
  • If you can only make it to one. Definitely save for PAX '10 Seattle, right? I am corrent in assuming that's when most of NTA come?
  • I won't be going. One PAX a year is enough for me, and Boston is at the other end of the country. I hate long flights. :P
  • I might be going. Boston is MUCH MUCH closer than Seattle for me. Anyone else planning on attending?
  • I am definitely interested in going. I can't afford a round trip flight to Seatle, but Boston is a 4 hour drive, and I have friends I could possibly crash with up there. Hopefully this isn't a half ass Pax
  • If a lot lot of noobtoober goes than count me in I would like to go to seattle but it is way to far (when wil they invent the teleporting device god dammit)
  • I wanna go to seattle cause I got family in portland, also the boston is right in the middle of my classes so suck for me,
  • I can go to this PAX too. Maybe... if cool people come.
  • I'm going! I just got word on my media pass! Whoo hoo!!
  • I got the one day pass for sat. Anyone else going?
  • I'll be at PAX East working the Ubisoft booths for the Frag Dolls!! I'm a Cadette this year, so you can easily find meeee by the uniform!! :D :D :D

I can't wait to meet other noobtoobers. If you spot me (My name is Cheri, btw), please say hi and tell me you're from NoobToob!! That would be the best.
  • I'll be there. Follow me on Twitter @hattrick_wii.
  • just added you on twitter(mine is fatagooyman). Hopefully we get a chance to meet at pax.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Most Popular This Week